Assalamualaikum
Hi everyone. I just met my supervisor with Nasir. She's so funny ooemmjiii I'll forever love her! (jot that in mind aliaa so even when she's angry at you, you gotta read this again and love her the same!). Okay, so...umm.. apparently she's just asking about.. how our fyp going.
Not bad, but I won't say it's going smoothly either. Half-half. Kekkekeke >_<
| I hope the layer is clear enough for you to see. I hope it's not just hexane and water. I hope that the betel oil is in there too. |
She also conveyed a little bit of what I called as 'tazkirah'. You know, just to boost our spirit up. Also commenting about our behavior. She said Nasir has become more matured now compared to last semester, not childish anymore. I guess they might have had a private talk before because I didn't understand a single thing about that luls.
Until she talked about me, about my behavior? ummm... *damn, my heart almost popped*
She said that I need to be more 'chill' XD kah!
She said that I need to be more 'chill' XD kah!
Perhaps I don't even realized how I was doing before because I think , well I think I was 'chill' enough. Nope? Tapi memang aku jenis terlebih serius pun sampai orang nak bergurau pun takut hihiks :D
But anyways, I don't want to talk about how much of a 'serious person' I am because that also depends on who I am with. The same goes to all of you right?
In term of this, it's all just respect.
P/s: She actually wanted me to publish a paper, but I need to make a poster about my research first and join a conference to present that. I don't want to believe it, yet. Just, why me instead of her other supervisees? Why not all of us? T.T Ooo, what have I put myself into now?
I need my parents. Nak balik ah camni -.-

Wow that's great! Good luck girl, you have some readings to do now and don't be bored anymore okay <3
ReplyDeleteSure hahaha 😂 I feel so bad now because I aaaaaalways have something to complain here lol. Good luck to you too okeh *hugs*
Delete