Pages

Saturday, 28 July 2018

If boredom could kill,

you might be reading an entry written by a dead person already.

I am so bored.


Gosh, I'm so bored you got no idea!
If I don't have any drop of shame left in me
like this little fella over here...

I would have done something stupid already.

Already did tbh... I activated my instagram... and then accidentally made it public.
I didn't mean to do that, the button is totally at different place now and everything is just confusing.

Oh well, look at me blaming the universe as if none of it was my mistake 😂 hahaha.

But no worries, I'll shut it down again.

Should I?

Btw did my sister really follow you???????? whoever you are?!

Anyways, I'll write again tonight, insyaAllah. I don't have anything to do so I just can't wait to be in the lab again tomorrow. Spending the weekend here without any assignment *coughs* is the most boring thing ever. If you call that a 'thing' but whatever, I AM SO BORED!

3 comments:

  1. Don't deactivated it again cause let me follow ur ig ;p hahaha try to watch Produce 48 if you are feeling bored ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Drop your username here Aida ^^ I’ll follow right away! Hehe layan jgk PD48 *heart eyes to Ka Eun lol*

      Delete
  2. Aku ingat lagi kau ckp taknak followers lebih 200 😂

    ReplyDelete