Pages

Wednesday, 18 July 2018

I apologize in advance!


I just realized that I don’t really want people to come here mwahaha πŸ˜‚ 
wth was I doing last night...

All I can say is

Just.

Forget.

It.

Sometimes my hands work faster than my brain too.
*rolls eyes at self*

- - - - - - - - - - -

We often forget that this world doesn’t revolve around us.

What’s happening to you doesn’t necessarily mean other people know it too.
You can’t expect them to be in your shoes and then be all upset when they can’t.

It’s true that some battles are just not for us to fight.

We’ll be okay.

Please. I know I’m not the only one feeling scared right now.

πŸ™‚

P/s : aku rasa aku ni kena stop main internet dah.
Eiii geramnya dgn diri sendiri. πŸ‘ŠπŸ»

No comments:

Post a Comment