Pages

Thursday, 8 February 2018

I'm back to annoy you

Assalamualaikum.
 


Hey guys! It feels nice to 'see' you again. Hehe (with the blog address being bubblyhiddenrose.) Well 'see' because I can't really 'see' you and... you can't really 'see' me so I should probably write 'read' but I can't say it feels nice to read you again because that's weird so yeah.





You can't see me.





Honestly I am not ready for people to discover this blog. Wa-lah~! that's why I did what I did.

People that I mean here are none other than my anak-anak usrah wuhuhuhu T_T

Last week I was just halfway from finishing an entry about Mix Nine when suddenly my phone beeped, signaling a message was received. It was from this cutie pie saying that she knew about the condition of my hand from my blog. Whaaaaaaaat?


All I could do at the moment was stare at Hangyeom's photo that I'd done uploaded. She knew.


Who else knew then????


Please note that : I LOVE ALL OF YOU WHO PAY A VISIT TO THIS BLOG AND I'M SO THANKFUL THAT YOU GUYS HAVE NEVER SAID BAD THINGS HERE THAT IF I COULD POP OUT OF YOUR SCREEN I JUST REALLY WANT TO HUG EACH OF YOU, MY LIL' PENGUINS!

I am just not ready for real people that I meet everyday in uni to discover that I still can't get over k-pop. Forgive me, kids if you find me different in real life T.T

I mean, people who are close to me don't even come here even when I already write the address on their forehead in their notebook lol, but why do the most unexpected people come? -.-


.


You know what? Forget what I just said.

Let's pretend I haven't even started to write in this post.

Goodbye. See you soon!


I'll still upload that Mix Nine post hehe. 

6 comments:

  1. Cutenya Aliaa! Kan samalah masa first time tetiba ada sorang senior kat uni dm mention pasal blog, Aida mcm 'omg ada orang jumpa blog ni' sebab tak pernah bagitahu sesiapa ni hahaha terkejut gila

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wakakaka! High five sikit haha. Malu kan, taktaulaa kalau cakap depan-depan macam mana :3

      Delete