Hi. It’s 2.42 a.m right now and I think I’m really gonna lose all my followers LOL π
//
I hate human Nam Sin very much. Just stop watching guys,
maybe it really doesn’t have a happy ending. π
And please stop reading this too. Whatever I'm going to write in the next paragraph is going to contain MASSIVE (and by MASSIVE, I mean MASSIVE FOR REAL) spoilers about the latest episode. So if you haven't watched it yet, please get out of here.
Now.
But I'm still not done watching it tho...ehehhee ππ in fact I am watching it right now and I HATE HUMAN NAM SIN. OMG I HATE HIM SO MUCH! I DON'T CARE IF YOU'VE HAD A BAD PAST BUT CAN YOU AT LEAST THANK ROBOT NAM SIN FOR WHAT HE HAS DONE FOR YOU?! HE DOESN'T ASK FOR ANYTHING, HE ONLY WANTS HIS CREATOR (A.K.A HIS MOM) TO NOT ABANDON HIM ONCE YOU WAKE UP FROM THAT COMATOSE!
Ko yg nak control dia, confirmlah boleh jadi jahat eiii takgunanyaaaa dia ni π
Kang So Bong, you'd better protect robot Nam Sin (at all cost!) because trust me you're gonna save a lot of viewers' hearts (I mean my heart) from getting shattered into pieces π’ sobss..
If you're wondering why I have never mentioned Seo Joon Gil when he's actually the devil behind all the conflicts (and the chairman too? idk), it's because HE IS THE PURE DEVIL from the start. I don't even have to emphasize how much I hate someone like that lol.
But human Nam Sin? He has a possibility to be a nice person. I thought I'm gonna like his character but noooope, he chose to be jahat nak mampos erghh π sumpah jahat giler.
And please stop reading this too. Whatever I'm going to write in the next paragraph is going to contain MASSIVE (and by MASSIVE, I mean MASSIVE FOR REAL) spoilers about the latest episode. So if you haven't watched it yet, please get out of here.
Now.
But I'm still not done watching it tho...ehehhee ππ in fact I am watching it right now and I HATE HUMAN NAM SIN. OMG I HATE HIM SO MUCH! I DON'T CARE IF YOU'VE HAD A BAD PAST BUT CAN YOU AT LEAST THANK ROBOT NAM SIN FOR WHAT HE HAS DONE FOR YOU?! HE DOESN'T ASK FOR ANYTHING, HE ONLY WANTS HIS CREATOR (A.K.A HIS MOM) TO NOT ABANDON HIM ONCE YOU WAKE UP FROM THAT COMATOSE!
Ko yg nak control dia, confirmlah boleh jadi jahat eiii takgunanyaaaa dia ni π
Young Hoon finally spoke my mind wuhuhuhu
Kang So Bong, you'd better protect robot Nam Sin (at all cost!) because trust me you're gonna save a lot of viewers' hearts (I mean my heart) from getting shattered into pieces π’ sobss..
If you're wondering why I have never mentioned Seo Joon Gil when he's actually the devil behind all the conflicts (and the chairman too? idk), it's because HE IS THE PURE DEVIL from the start. I don't even have to emphasize how much I hate someone like that lol.
But human Nam Sin? He has a possibility to be a nice person. I thought I'm gonna like his character but noooope, he chose to be jahat nak mampos erghh π sumpah jahat giler.
//





No comments:
Post a Comment