Pages

Tuesday, 17 July 2018

Wifi decided to go kaput since last week

so I only get to post this today.

---------------------------


Was lectured by my mum yesterday. Because of... oh well, my attitude :’)

We planned on going to KB but I refused tetiba lol. Ko dh kenapa?


I thought she’s gonna lecture some more on our way to KB, because there were only me, her, and Abah. Oh what a perfect time! Buuuuuuut nope. She literally changed the subject. And my mood as well. Have I mentioned, that I just wanna marry (someone like) my mum? She’s so understanding ya Allah. My dad only followed her lead everytime, if she’s lecturing me, then my father will continue doing the same thing -.- once she has cooled down, Abah also does the same lol. So yerp, I can’t make her mad.


Not like some of you who (are sooooo lucky) can go to the other parent when the other one gets mad. Yes, I’m talking to you : Zara, Zarith, and Zac. And Aidan?


I just hate myself sometimes. I feel like I don’t deserve to be in this family so beautiful. Why the third daughter is always a weirdo? Urghhh. Eh hellu pulis, is my period coming or what?!



#13July2018

I am really scared of my heart ahahahha.

But no, I’m not kidding!


Sometimes my feeling towards orange kitty just went out the window. I wonder if he too, felt the same.


Like, there’s still a huge part in me where I don’t want to get attached to anyone.


Ottokeng -..-


Oh I know, I know! That just means I am not ready for any relationship. Weheeeeee~! But still... my level of ‘liking him’ is quite nonsense: literally muting everybody else’s notification except for one. Except one :)


So when I logged out from messenger, if there’s one red dot


like this

I knew it’s orange kitty! 

Sumpah aku kecewa kalau tu orang lain.



#14July2018


Congratulation Belgium on winning the third place!

I started watching Are You Human Too. Hehe. That drama is so gooooood you should give it a go if you got time to kill! Kinda unrealistic tho because how come the hero is actually a robot? 

Takkan ending nanti heroine kahwin dengan robot?


That robot Nam Sin is so sweet uhuhuhu I kenot I kenot 😥 we humans just don’t deserve a creature like that. End of story. He’s like a puppy somehow. Very obedient, and handsome (what do you expect from the lead actor?) and then suddenly develops feeling dekat heroine. Ehheyyy, come on bruh, ko sendiri pun konfius suis mana tetiba buat hal smpai jadi ada feeling camtu and you still say you’re not a human?!


Geojismaaaaal!



#15July2018

There’s nothing to write plus the wifi at home was not good (read: everybody plissssssss get ready to gali kubur nak tanam dia) Plus, my mum didn’t remember my birthday anyway so my day just went by like usual.

That was it until 7 am (excuse me, every hour counts ok >_<), when we received a voice note in the family ws group. It’s Kakna’s little family singing happy birthday song to me aww man 😂 bocor rahsia. I bet they’re all otw to school hehe.


Then Kakyen posted a photo of me from ancient age ago dunno when on her ws story (and probably on ig story as well). Soooooo Kakna being the busybody that she is, said this:



By the time I received that, she threatened to post that on fb. Umm...did I just say ‘threatened’? Did I feel like it’s a threat?


HAHAHHAHAHA. Not at all.


I was much cuter in high school anyway 😜 I mean yeah before I joined kawad kaki and all that *blows nails* (uhh anyways before my schoolmates come and spill the bean, let me tell the truth... well I only joined kawad kaki for outdoor activity, nothing else) But still cute hahahhaa whatever I won’t listen to anyone saying I’m not cute. Booo~!


And then there was also my not-so-little sister who
brought mocking to another level.

P/s: I'll try to find your birthday on botol budu. Uolls tunggu oke.


#17July2018


My writing pattern is weird too oh god I just don’t know what to do with myself. 😑

Goodbye! have a gooooood day ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment