Whenever my eyelashes fall into my eyes, I always feel like it is almost the end of the world. Ok that’s quite an overstatememt.
I only feel like crying, a bit...
(but heyyyy that’s something okay because Nur Aliaa doesn’t always cry)
but the problem is I just CANNOT DO THAT, tears won't come out! π smh I can't believe it!
I feel kind of betrayed tbh. Like, aren't the eyelashes supposed to protect the eyes?
You know in movies, when something got into the actors or actresses’ eyes, other people will come to blow their les yeux (french word for eyes) and everything will be fine. Within seconds. Wow.
I say,
RIDICULOUS. π
The CNY holiday just ended, and my family had gone to soooo many weddings recently. I was dragged as well (to the weddings of my parents’ friends’ children which I do not know of, and they do not know of me either, obviously hahaha)
Kak Ummi has gotten married also! π
On 17th February 2018. That day my family had like, five weddings to attend. Altogether. But considering kak Umi's wedding was the most important to our family, we only went to hers. You know, close families~
I think the pelamin looks sort of matchy2 with my outfit hihiks.
No pengantin lelaki, because I'm strictly keeping the halal gap XD LOL
To be frank, I’m quite jealous of the bridegroom. My mum and dad look like they are more parents-in-laws to the groom than the actual in-laws do. When does that happen omg?! π They are so freaking close, do you know that? It’s a huge relief that my mum is still being more mum to me and my siblings than she is to that lucky guy... pheww~ Abah pun sama laa. Dua kali lima *tangan ke bahu, mata ke atas*
I understand (actually I don't) that they both want a son in the family, but what about the already existing son-in-laws???? -.- wth I was almost named Adam, remember???
At the groom's house. Iskandar why u not looking at the camera? :(
Durra memang sejenis yg tak pandang kamera.
When I first arrived at Kak Umi’s house, I accidentally stepped on a piece of broken glass. Wuuu bad omen bad omen!! I didn't notice anything since the floor was white too. Yeah, it sucks. But it happened already.... >.< and the incredible thing was that, my feet were fine. No injury at all. YAY. Well actually there were some thin lines on the skin, which meant the glass nearly cut my feet but that did not happen somehow. #imthankful :)
Next day in the evening, I accompanied my mum to the houses that we didn’t visit yesterday (no chance okay). Naik motor! ^^ The sun almost set and it was so beautiful, god it really reallyyyyy was! My mum asked if I had my phone with me just in case yours truly wanted to snap some photos hehe. Very understanding, this one. π
But I left my phone at home. *slaps self*
I know~ I shouldn’t carelessly left my phone whenever I go out but it’s done out of habit. Always.
And then, wukay I guess that's all for now. Will write again tomorrow, or later after subuh. Do pray for my babies, I hope they win.
P/s : that ❤️ on facebook means something you guys won’t even understand, why bother asking? Haha π Just the 1230th days I'm being friends with s.o.m.e.o.n.e. plus the fact that the number looks cool.
Adios penguins~!

Adam tido ke π
ReplyDeleteTgh tengok mctominay
Deletewe are curious because we know curiosity won't kill us!π ππ
ReplyDeleteBut what if it does what if it does??? ��
DeleteAliaa don't talk nonsense. It kills the cat not us humans!
Deleteπ okeeee~
DeletePrettyyyy!
ReplyDelete