Pages

Thursday, 26 July 2018

excuse me, i cAN't sLeeP


I SERIOUSLY HATE FALLING ASLEEP WHEN I DON'T EVEN WANT TO SLEEP YET! 

To be precise, I hate it everytime I fall asleep in the evening *and then wake up to total darkness. At night! Whaaaaaasattt?! It feels as if I've done something wrong for the whole day. Wuhuhuuhu😧

Well yesterday was one of those days...

.

.

.

I was in lab doing the extraction since 8 in the morning bruh and only left at almost 5 pm. Whatever 😒 I'd never been that long in lab tak keluar2 lansung, what I know is my body was obviously exhausted. Alsooooo it's my first day getting a visit from Aunt Flo. Hee hee.. >____<

You know that cramp, it would have gone unnoticeable had I been lying comfortably (on bed, procrastinating), but when you're stucked in lab and just watching those condenser doing its work... for almost 9 hrs?!

the pain was real. I couldn't take it anymore... #weak

but yeaaaaaahhh...just deal with it.

Hats off to all the girls who experience excruciating pain every month. You guys are one of a kind. Not moiiii~! Well of course not me, I'm weak. Pfft 😜

No comments:

Post a Comment