Pages

Thursday, 29 March 2018

Random updates


*before March ends, I should probably write something*

Hi~~~! I know you miss me because I've been missing my blog so, so much! 😭 I know it’s not even a month since my previous post, but I used to check my blog everyday, and now when I can’t do that it feels like I’ve been abandoning it for a long time. Truth is, it’s not that long..blegh.

My friends always notice whenever I wear some lipstick now hihiks *eyy gurlll I know you're a fan XD*. Just this morning, Atika said, "Yaa, you know how to put on lipstick these days... wauuuu~" to which I replied with, "Of course! This semester I don't have to go into the woods anymoreeeeee, so I can be pretty again. Hehe. Cool or uncool?"

She gave me a weird look.

And I jerked my eyebrows awkwardly.

Umm hmm... because we were awkward. πŸ™Š

B.T.W...

SO much things have been happening. I got back to instagram, and then I left it again *just because... it's fun to do that*. Went to Bukit Tinggi with the fam in the midst of my busy-ness.



For three daysss! It was so fun I'm so glad I'd written a lot of letters of absence to my lecturers and it's worth it. But, I don't think I would want to go there again, maybe kalau pergi lagi boleh kott jenjalan dekat adventure park pulak sebab tak sempat pergi situ. Ah I don't know.

That was at the rabbit park! I looooove rabbits but they hate me seriously I can't even brain, whyyy? Three seconds later it ran away from me, whut? do I look like I wanted to eat you? T__T
But at least the mousedeer allowed me to touch his head hehe. Never mind that bored face.

Moving on~ I have moved inside the college hostel. Yuhuuuu! My little sister had gotten her SPM results also. It was a good one, Alhamdulillah!

She got the best one among us siblings ^^ LOL! Go ask her if you wanna know.


When I look at KakNa’s results and see how she’s doing these days, I wouldn’t mind getting something like that πŸ˜‚ haha. Even her husband is so proud of her #relationshipgoals. I remember when all of us were cleaning the house last year, Kakyen found Kakna's copy of her SPM results and after a few moments analyzing (yes, she analyzed) it, she called Zara to show that piece of paper to Abang Zul. #kakyenjahat hahaha XD

Then Kakna went around the house saying she's the smartest of all and blah blah something funny.

You're also the funniest of all, Kakna! HAHAHA


Honestly though, you just can’t be too sad over something temporary like that. At the end of your life (masa nak mati tu), would you still think that exam results truly matter? No, right? SO, enjoy life, count your blessings and be thankful for every little good thing that happens. And, always try your best no matter what, don’t do things halfheartedly. Nope. πŸ˜‰ Knowing that God doesn't make any mistake is enough to put me at ease now, hope it does to you too, okay...  #wisewordsofaliaapuahahhaha XD

Entah, dulu tengok results aku sendiri aku menangis seharian kot sebab yang lain semua B B+, cam menyesal ah kononnya, lepas tu tersedar yang usaha bukannya setimpal pun. Lol. Boleh blah okeee aliaa 😌. It was 5A's btw not 6. After that barulah stop nangis and gelak kat diri sendiri *sbb baru sedar tadi kan XD

Kemain...

Anyways, I’m sooooo happy for you. Congratulation, love!

Buuuuuuuut...

#kaknakakyenandmetooksciencestreamthough
#kaknakakyenandmetook11subjectsthough
#teamtaknakkalah #teamnakmenangjugak
#teamgapoever~~

Hari Anis ambil results tu, aku pergi berjimba-jimbo kat SK Gemang hehehe XD. Ceyyh takde maknanya berjimba... aku pergi buang kudrat tiga kerat ni kat situ adalah.

KDF peeps!

Except me of course...
That pretty girl is Nia, the one yang berlakon jadi anak derhaka dalam video arab sem lepas tu. Oh yes, aku emaknya.
lavvvv the camera! It knows exactly when to blur my face and focus to people at the back *rolls eyes at Asma*
Tak tau laa kenapa sekarang aku rasa makin bnyak benda kena buat, makin banyak pulak benda aku join. Gedik en? Tau dah tau dah...

I can’t juggle everything all at once. Not me. 

But then at the same time I also think if I didn’t join this and that programs, I might be wasting time in my room instead of studying. Yerp, it happens. So... nak elak benda macam tu jadi maka aku pun joinlah pelbagai aktiviti. Rasa macam wauuuu occupied giler masa iolls. Nak tak nak kena selit jugak waktu study mana-mana. *tell me wth was I thinking when I chose to do nanoemulsion for my fyp?!* πŸ˜†

Oh btw aku join lagi futsal. I guess aah this is the only time of the year that I really, reeeeeaaally miss my seniors. Kak Ain, Kak Haniey, Kak Jieha, Kak Samah, Kak Wawa, abang Nik, Jan, Amir, Ohm, sape lagi ehh... sebab diorang yang rajin train kitorang dulu. Tak penat ke, brader sister? πŸ˜…

Now, there is only Amirul, my junior who soooooo rajin namateyyy comes to each of our games. He becomes  our coach. Our manager. Our everything. Thank you kid!! Actually dia pengarah sukan kampus sem ni, cam bapak ah bagus giler asyik datang support kitorang, dahlah busy.. *I keraiii...*

You know when I volunteered to join the futsal team, my juniors were like ‘perghhh..terbaik ah kak Aliaa’ and I smiled at them like a psychotic person, not uttering a single word. Aww 😚 they seriously had no idea what kind of trouble I was going to give to the team  XD *heyy come watch us play!

Tekno Daie also dah settle. But I’ll write about that in another post. Goodbye!

P/s : Have you watched Samuel's new music video? Guys, T____T I am so emotional it's like my baby has grown up and become successful just on his own two feet! :'D can never imagine him in that group...umm what is it? wanna wanna something..wtv~ :P

7 comments:

  1. Cakap kt anis congrats ya aliaa..hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. InsyaAllah. Hehe takpe nnti dia baca blog aliaa dia tgk komen Ika ni ��

      Delete
  2. Stress2 buat poster, Aliaa sangat awak ni kan ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOO kak Dayana that's probably the sweetest thing I've heard today u've no idea 😒😭

      Delete
  3. Would you please stop making people feel like a potato?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never did that bruh. Potato comel btw apesal ko discriminate dia camtu... smpai hati..#potatoisbae ❤

      Delete
  4. I left a question every Friday on askfm :)

    ReplyDelete