Assalamualaikum
I had an fyp workshop today from 8 am till 5 pm. Minus breaks it’s almost 8 hours straight! 😭 Anyways during breaks in between sessions I somehow ended up at that photobooth hehe. It was at an event today, with the people in Jeli. Tok Pa punya program. The photobooth was offering a free service, so why not?
Btw I am not going to talk about that.
.
.
.
Let's talk about : PRS.
Last night I joined an event organized by them.
(organized by the unit that I'm in to be exact, publicity.)
❤Time 4 Us❤
But I went as a participant. Hehehe (because I'd never attended our meetings lol ada jer haa dalam group chat tapi...hmm... camtulah). Tbh I felt lazy to step outside of my house (#introvert with no social life detected 😂) but at the same time I just wanted to have fun aaaaaand it sounded fun so apa lagi, join jerlah kan :D
And indeed, it was SO FUN! >.<
| There were only one third of us last night. Can you see me? |
| No? |
Thank you to all my juniors! Group members also. I don't know why I'm really moved whenever people remember my name, like I legit forget their names kott.. all the times T.T Pastu sebab aku bukan aktif pun dalam PRS. Serius, macam lalang. Aku tak kenal pun ahli PRS yang baru wey huhuhu.
Kalau JT tu umpama MU en, PRS umpama... Arsenal?
Eh?
Entah.
Aku bukan suka Arsenal okay, tapi kalau lawan City ke Liverpool aku sokong jerlah. They’ll get my vote. Ok. Bye. Oh talk about Liverpool, this very moment I'm just controlling myself from crying because my babies are doing so well!!! T___T but where the heck is Lingard??
But really, all of them are so nice. *back to PRS* Plus they know that I'm a one of the members and a senior and it's just wonderful and guysssss I will never forget that round of applause which was dedicated for all the third year students that came yesterday. And me. *cries* T.T
Why this post is getting emo? Astaghfirullahal'azim. 🤦🏻♀️
I want to write more okay, but I don't have much stories to share with you. So, yeah... goodbye?
P/s : it seems like in the next post, my first sentence would be something like "Hey guys, sorry, actually I wanted to write this post since last month/year but I just couldn't find my way back here..." because I don't know, I just think it will happen somehow.
Goodbye readers, thanks also for always coming back. Yerp, I'm referring to my small number of followers hehe :D *hugs*
Pp/s : and we won “ψ(`∇´)ψ #GGMU

Muka xleh blah laa Aliaa 😂 tenung sapa tu?? hahahahaha 😅😆 n congrats juga MU muah muah!
ReplyDelete😍 *bella mention MU omg*
DeleteTakpee muka takleh blah tu jgk yang ko perasan kan hehe. Gapo everlah~
I also tergolong dalam golongan yang moved sangat kalau orang ingat nama, sebab sejenis diri ini susah nak ingat nama orang dan wajah. hmmmm.
ReplyDeletemy friends will be like, weh ingat tak mamat minggu lepas yang aku tunjuk..dia buat something bad lah. and i was like.. MAMAT MANA?
Hahaha. I feel bad to them actually. huhu.
True! Mostly because we just can't remember anymore but they still remember ours! T.T #lifeisunfair
DeletePadahal 1st time jumpa kemain "heyyy nama apa? asal mana?" pastu memori tetiba hilang ditiup angin XD
Btw Aina u punya tak ingat pasal orang buat something bad is actually a good thing. Hehe.