Assalamualaikum.
Here I’m just copying a text, (a beauuuuutiful text about stuff that will make you roll your eyes till you can see your own brain a.k.a JODOH) from the blog - Meniti Kehidupan KeranaNya. Yay! Just straight up plagiarizing. No shame. Hehe. ๐ I love your writing, gal, it’s so beautiful. Not sure if the blog is still active or not, but your writing will definitely live for a long, long time!
Here’s the link : ๐ฆMeniti Kehidupan KeranaNya
Go follow her!
.
.
.
Now let’s start reading.
Nevermind, I think you should just check out her blog ๐
Here I’m just copying a text, (a beauuuuutiful text about stuff that will make you roll your eyes till you can see your own brain a.k.a JODOH) from the blog - Meniti Kehidupan KeranaNya. Yay! Just straight up plagiarizing. No shame. Hehe. ๐ I love your writing, gal, it’s so beautiful. Not sure if the blog is still active or not, but your writing will definitely live for a long, long time!
Here’s the link : ๐ฆMeniti Kehidupan KeranaNya
Go follow her!
.
.
.
Now let’s start reading.
Nevermind, I think you should just check out her blog ๐

setuju sanagt semua quote dan ayat2 nih
ReplyDeleteKredit dekat dia punya author lol
Delete