Pages

Tuesday, 3 April 2018

Futsal kelaut XD

Assalamualaikum semua.

Semalam kitorang punya last game untuk futsal.
Asal rasa sedih lak tetiba hahaha :'D
Let me first tell you some facts about our team hehe :-

  • All of them got better in each game I'm so proud!!. *sending them bunch of lovesss πŸ’• *
  • We only played for fun hehehe
  • and most of the players were from year three.
  • We also had never gone practicing, (kalau senior-senior dulu tau niii haa) not even once okay. Well, our one and only ‘coach’ got busier so... yeah, you get what I mean?
  • which made me thinking whether we were just sort of lucky all these times or whatnot hahaha >_<
  • The keeper had never conceded a goal btw *coughs* ehemmm *coughs*
  • Our defense was sooooooo GOOD! Seriously you won't believe it if you don't watch us played! Salwa and Asma, thanks a lot both of you. Muehehe 🀭 *now you could actually say that the keeper didn't do much help..urr*
  • We have to admit that we didn't really know the rules of this game but hey it's fine. That's what the referee was for rite?
  • Our motto: "Ini semua dunia!" so losing or winning ain't that important to us. Or to me, whatevs~ Pfft. I created that motto btw just because... umm, I was too scared.
 But really I can't stop talking about our defense. Both defenders were too good. Salwa always said sorry whenever she and Asma slipped or missed the ball, it's like she felt as if it was her fault if she wouldn't be able to protect me, and the goalpost. She's overthinking obviously.

I mean hellooooo~ at least give me some work to do, girl πŸ˜‚

#themostrelaxedkeeperever

Wukay guys,  I guess that's all for now. Goodbye.

P/s : tbf I'm not sure if we will still have a game later on, see I'm not even keeping up with the game charts, I mean schedule, like we only lost once (*coughs* keeper was another girl, not the one writing this post *coughs*), and then we drew. Not bad laa tak pernah turun practice kott.. kbye.


2 comments:

  1. I saw you played last night! You’re good and small like bean and you’re the cutest how come orang nk sumbat gol? πŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who's behind the screen?? πŸ˜† We're already out okay but the guy team reached the final and won! *Im sure u know that ritee? ooemmjiii I'm so proud! They're good, me no good kekeke >_<

      Delete