Pages

Wednesday, 7 March 2018

3 kg, where you went?

Guysss, guys, I lost three kilograms! Omg I'm so happy because this is what I've been praying for - losing weight without dieting or having any heartbreak. ihiks XD But still,

I can't see any change tbh. Tak nampak makin kurussss pun. Hmmm.

My mum would be upset if she knows about this though 😂 hehe. Yerp because she always thought that I'm not eating when I'm in UMK. Whatttt? No, here is where I gain so much weight, mother. But the fun thing about me is (well, I find it funny. It's just me), my weight will never exceed 46 kg. The highest is 45.3, which is ideal with my height, tqvm.

Next month, I dare say that I'll get that 3 kg back. You have to trust me, everyone. Peace yo!

Btw my roommate, Iyraa just told me a joke (or a riddle? idk). There are two men - a programmer and a doctor. Both of them fall in love with the same girl. So much drama everywhere *rolls eyes*. The doctor gives the girl a rose eeeeevery single day, while the programmer gives her an apple. Also everyday.

So why do you think he gives an apple to that girl? Why not something else?

.

.

Tik

.

.

Tok

.

.

Tik

.

.

Tok

.

.

Okay! Time's up!

Because an apple a day keeps the doctor away! HAHAHA >_<

Gosh, it sounds so lame when I'm typing it here.

I want to go home, readers. *tetiba* I know you can't do anything, no I know you want to do something, which is slap me on my face (yerlah ko keje asyik nak balik rumah jer kan), but I feel like telling this... right here. I left my facial cleanser at home. I left my fav prayer mat also. And I left my heart too omg. In a nutshell, I left so many things at home. SO I WANNA GO HOME.

But I can't. Because, umm priorities? (stupid priorities)

My mum actually has this genius idea to come visit me at uni every weekend which, I disapprove of course. I have never not felt worried whenever they come to my place. You know, both of them are old now and maybe tired. Abah is already a pensioner this year (oooh right, that's the reason they wholeheartedly want to come and see me actually. hehe).

So yeah, I gotta stop whining to them now. Just really, really need to start writing in a diary again. Sorry, maybe I'm really like a baby just like what my friends said. Baby to the fam!

Missing this little huggable guy also...sobs. Btw thanks for ruining my tudung.

Goodbye.

4 comments:

  1. because of 'stupid priorities' actually the bonus. the real intention is we actually missing our parents.:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We must've been in the same boat (ಥ‿ಥ)

      Delete
  2. 3 kg!!? Bestnyaaaa I wish I could lose some weights too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha XD

      tapi kan yang tak bestnya bila dia naik balik. Masa tu berhuhuhu laa sensorang kat tepi bucu katil --"

      Delete