So yesterday was B's birthday. Don't ask me about her age because being the good aunty that I am, I'm not sure about it hekhek XD (alaaah it's either 4 or 5, I forgot okay)
![]() |
| This kid doesn't age at all... Baby, please don't grow up being a heartbreaker..hehe |
Yesterday is also the day Wayne Rooney officially transferred to his old club, Everton. Yes, our Wayne, our Wazza, our United hero, our captain.
Tbh I couldn't remember if I ever despised him for the way he played or decisions he made while in United.. because this man always knew what he's up to. But, emm, he almost left the club though in October 2010 hahaha 😂 and fortunately at that time Januzaj was no where near my radar. So did Manchester United, so of course I didn't care. *scoff*
Goodbye legend, goodbye! ❤️
This guy wrote his name in the club history forever,
and perhaps no one will ever come close to beating his record.
#FarewellToALegend
Goodbye.


Aww comel Zarith xmacam mak sedara lion dia ni 😆
ReplyDeleteRooney tu better pindah drpd selalu kena bench huhu