Sent Kakna to Hospital Besar Tanah Merah, then left her there with Abe Zul.
19th July 2017, not sure about the time..around 1-2 am. She safely delivered her baby! ^^
Ma and Abah sent me to the hospital again, to accompany Kakna. Because husband couldn't go inside the ward unless it's visiting hour. Arrived there at 3 am something.
I
WAS
SO
SLEEPY.
π΄
Kakna let me sleep beside her on the hospital bed.. hehe may God bless my sister! She's so lovely that's why she's the eldest. ❤
You know if I were her and Anis accompanied me, I'd just let my little sister lie on the floor
(because I inherit the gene from Cinderella's stepsister kekeke~ π)
(because I inherit the gene from Cinderella's stepsister kekeke~ π)
We went home at 12 noon. With the handsome baby :)
![]() |
| ❤❤❤❤❤ |
Btw Zac still couldn't admit the fact that he's an older brother now. He kept asking Kakna "Mana mama dia?", "Ni baby sape?" and I was like homaigadddd this is so serious! A few seconds ago he told me that the baby looked handsome just like him!
Good luck Kakna and Abe Zul. You guys need to make a really good explanation for him lol.


Last time u said that u're an angel yaa π hahaha. Hensem sehensem nama lah baby Aidan ππ
ReplyDeleteTahniah Aliaa! Comelnya π
ReplyDelete