. . . . .
Okay. Sorry I was busy yesterday.
I was never busy on my birthday.
Usually, I would just stay quietly at home. And sleep. Hehe.
Yesterday was my cousin's engagement day, ehh no, not engagement yet. Only merisik but it seemed so much like engagement thingy. 😀 There were ring, desserts, and lots of presents from both parties. Yums!
Kakna brought me out after that.
Umm maybe I never told you this before, but I always alllllwaysssss got easily tired whenever I went out with her. Her feet could be walking all over the place but my feet, they only loved the bookstores huhu. At one point I began to wonder, "Who is actually pregnant right now?" Hwaaaaaa dia tak penat ke T.T
| These two asked me to take their photos like it's their 1st anniversary |
Thank you very much Kakna (and Abe Zul also), I already said this 10 times though yesterday, but if you read my blog then you'll get 11 thank yous hehe. Pheww.. and finally B believed that yesterday was really my birthday. That kid trusted no one only because there was no cake -.-
Oh so you wanted cake?
Then Baby, last week my birthday would be 5 days in a row because Mamayen bought cakes eeeeevery single day. Err, cupcakes laa. Mini cupcakes. From her school cafetaria. Or raya celebration. Idk.
Cupcakes are small, Makteh. They couldn't be called birthday cake.
Whatever. I'll go talk to Bucida molineti over there. Bye.
Ili's coming to my house today. She's gonna ask for my mum's permission to kidnap me hehe. Goodbye people! And thank you for the wish. I mean everybody ❤

No comments:
Post a Comment