Pages

Thursday, 13 July 2017

Goodbye T.T

Why there are so many goodbyes this month?? Why?

 
Can you guess who is it this time?
 
Hint : My baby koala
 
.
 
.
 
.
 
Pfft, of course you don't remember my crush.
 
Thisssssss.
Goodbye handsome, bye bye... sobs T.T
He tranfers to Real Sociedad. Which is okay since he won't have to face Manchester United.
 
Besides, the genius Mourinho *can't believe I'm typing this..nyawwwnn* also includes a buyback clause in his contract. Which is good because I want him to make a comeback one day soooo sooooo badly. 
 
So, Real Sociedad ey?
 
 At first I want to follow their instagram but then change my mind
30 seconds later because I can't understand a word -.-"
He seriously needs to come back T____T
I've no word, guys. Okay, okay..goodbye.
 
P/s : Now my fav number is 8 muahahahahhaa! XD


3 comments:

  1. Yang ni sejak dulu lagi xpindah2 haihh -..- finally aliaa keciwa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wehh ko dah takpayah approve komen srsly? Ahahhaha kena bgitau semorang ni lailailai~~��

    ReplyDelete