Pages

Monday, 21 May 2018

Just whatever comes to my mind :P

Alhamdulillah finally yours truly could breath properly and see the blue sky today! I seriously had no time to update anything before (and the sky didn't look blue to me, it's black with a tinge of yellow). So so hate that kind of situation. Of course, there were loads of things to do but then student mana jer tak busy kan I also think that my time management sucks these days.

Been falling asleep literally everywhere. And anytime. Even while doing discussion with my group members.

And oh why the heck CAN'T I finish things on times? 😭

Ok, so enough with the jibber jabber~ I'll write whatever comes to my mind ^^ ok? See the title?

Thanks. Hehe.

I went to Kepong Forest Research Institute Malaysia (FRIM) last Tuesday.
As in last week.


That day, we had a little farewell party for Prof Hashim because he's retiring at the end of this month ಠ_ಠ (side story: I was quite depressed also last few days after realizing dat I'd fogotten the name of that one tree in front of my hostel. It's Filicium decipiens. It's one of the first few trees I got to know during my first year T.T)

We left UMK at 6.30 pm and arrived at the homestay at around 3 am the next day. Went to FRIM at 9 and after that at noon we just hung out at Ikea.

Buuuuuuuuut..

Well, because I think going to Ikea is too mainstream, so I went to The Curve. Yap yap, guess there's not much diff between those two. But anyways, I went to The Curve. It was so so soooooo not crowded I love it !

Found Peter Rabbit poster at Borders. And the sequel for The School for Good and Evil. *and that cute cashier hehe :P ok jk. I found no one.


And just me; being extra suwegggg wearing a cap in the mall. Ha-ha. Not suweggg uolls -.- ... ni haa masa aku solat, ada hamba Allah terduduk/tertindih shawl tu wallahua'alam sebab aku tak tengok, sudah jer solat, awning dah tak lawa sobsss T.T *kalau aku pakai jugak nanti nampak macam kita punya deputy prime minister ihiks XD



Sebab tak ramai orang kan~ >_<
Then we went back to Kelantan~ Yes... it's not just you, I feel like it's a day trip too :)

Goodbye!

P/s : I have so many things to write, but umm, maybe my mind just decided to go blank today, whatever...see you later!

1 comment: