Pages

Tuesday, 8 May 2018

Coming home

Assalamualaikum.

Look what I'd captured this morning.
Beaaaaauuuutiful view from my room :)

*actually I think it looked kind of scary but then Amar told me it was pretty so now I think it's pretty too.

So hi guys. Here comes the introduction.

I'm going home tomorrow. God, it feels so good when uni gives you a three-day holiday just for the election. Yay! Thanks UMK, love you.

Not to forget, please make your decision right, ok ! Choose wisely, they're going to be the people for the next five years. 'The people' who do what, I don't know, don't ask.

 
And the, ta dah~ this is what I've been obsessed with recently. Plant Nanny, this cute app encourages you to drink water based on your weight. Don't know why I'm being such an obedient girl that every time I water the plant (it actually has a name hehe, I name it >_<), I feel the need to drink water also. Like kalau aku siram dia, tapi aku tak minum pun air, rasa macam berdosa...

Ha camtu.

My 22-year-old brain is beyond weird. I know.

Ok guys, goodbye.
I'll go home by bus again tomorrow. Weeee!
 
You don't know how hard I tried to convince Ma so that she'll let me do everything alone.
It's only Jeli to Pasir Mas omg XD

*now I've to drag Asma with me just so I won't have to board the bus 'alone'.

Fine. Whatever puts your heart at ease, my love ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment