It has been so long since I last went to Agropark. Quite sad actually.
Today when I was on my way there, my Indian friend, Mohana whispered in my ear saying that she mistakenly wore her shirt inside out and wanted to get back to her room to change.
Today when I was on my way there, my Indian friend, Mohana whispered in my ear saying that she mistakenly wore her shirt inside out and wanted to get back to her room to change.
I didn't notice it but still I said, "Mona, you know what? Orang tua-tua dulu selalu cakap that if you wear your clothes like that, you're likely to receive money soon, like very, very soon. Hehe"
That was a joke. Of course.
That was a joke. Of course.
She stared at me and beamed all of sudden.
"Ye ke Aliaa? Alhamdulillah!"
I was startled then she said:
"Ye lah, saya bersyukur. Hahaha."
God, I love that girl.
God, I love that girl.
Honestly it's quite surprising to hear that coming from her mouth.
Sweet little pie, may God bless you ❤️
Sweet little pie, may God bless you ❤️
P/s: This isn't related, but just so you know, I love this filter.
Nampak macam muka kena panau gitchewww. Okbyee.

No comments:
Post a Comment