Pages

Thursday, 24 May 2018

During your farewell party,

I was not feeling sad at all.
.
.
.
But today is just weird.

I've never been so emotional evaluating my lecturer.

Well, just because it is Prof Hashim. 😭

I mean, I was okay at first... until Uyun whatsapped me...
asking me to calculate the cash flow and net present value for our project assignment because nobody in our group knew how.

Truthfully, I don't know how to calculate the NPV as well hehe,
there are several formula it's confusing -.- 

*ada dua jer sebenarnya kehkeh XD

Then it hit me, god... I just can't T.T

I'm gonna miss my prof so so bad.

He seeeeeriously didn't know how much he reminded me of my late grandpa.

Didn't know how much he meant to some of us.

Did he?
.
.
.
In the end, I cried doing the evaluation. Pfft 😂


How am I going to calculate all those weird things?!
*assignment nak kena submit Ahad depan and I still don't know the calculations and all my friends are relying on me soooo, I better get going byee~!
.
.
.
I know, I better see him asap XD because again, what is it that he doesn't know?

No comments:

Post a Comment