It has been 6 hours and the electric isn't functioning yet.
I kinda love the silence right now tho 😂
Last week while I was still in UMK, I followed this one lecturer to SMKA Wataniah.
Me and my friends were just helpers, like if the students were curious or confused about how to improve their projects then we could explain *well, hopefully we could laa hahahaa 😆
Dapat makan free all day yayyay!
Me and my friends were just helpers, like if the students were curious or confused about how to improve their projects then we could explain *well, hopefully we could laa hahahaa 😆
Oh I haven't introduced you to my new roommate yet, right?
Tada.
The prettiest girl in uni hehe. *heyy I'm just stating the obvious~
I'm sure whoever sees her will fall for her within seconds.
Admit it people! She's shoooo cute, ain't she?!
But anyway,
I don't fall for my own roommate of course, 😂 how ewww that would be can you imagine?!
Getting to know her is super fun, that's all I can say. We're both shy of each others don't know why hahaha. Sebelum ni tegur-tegur macam tu je sebab dua-dua PRS. Then bila tetiba jadi roommates ni, we find it so awkward XD
The 'awkward' phase has gone though.
We're showing our true colors already. Dia cakap banyak sangat ya ampun -.- woody woodpecker versi cute giler. Serius. Kalau lelaki jenis senyap haa elok sngatlah kahwin dengan dia ni, meriah suasana hidup nanti. Ok tu je kot berita hari ni. Bye.

No comments:
Post a Comment