Oh yes, that's what happened to me. Durrani was like "Ciksuuuuu, kawan tu.." while pointing her finger at myself.
Sobs...
It took me hours to make her say Makteh again. SO sad okay...
*chillax aliaa, maybe she's just being forgetful, but no way she's only 4 :(
*chillax aliaa, maybe she's just being forgetful, but no way she's only 4 :(
.
.
.
I have been a little stressful lately, but you might not see that on my face. And actually that's the thing that makes me stressful. I'm pretending what I'm not actually feeling.
The best thing I could do is just vent everything out to my mum.
ahahaha not the best thing obviously, I only make her worried. :(

The best thing I could do is just vent everything out to my mum.
ahahaha not the best thing obviously, I only make her worried. :(

Seriously, I feel so guilty whenever I end a phone call with her without saying I love you... it has been my routine since I was 13. I know, I'm the cheesiest *did I make you puke?? ehem, sorry didn't mean to* among my siblings but heyy mum doesn't call me sayang for no reason ok XP
Anyways, abah rarely replies to that tho but I don't mind because he's the dad, and my dad is like that. Dia malu kott :D
Doesn't matter at all to him. Tehee.
Anyways, abah rarely replies to that tho but I don't mind because he's the dad, and my dad is like that. Dia malu kott :D
Doesn't matter at all to him. Tehee.
Different case with my mum, she knows me too well. She even knows that whenever I don't say I love you, it means I end the conversation while crying (puahahahahahaha!) which is so true most of the times. Haih. So ashamed of myself. But wait, wait... not most of times... it's just like, 99.9% of the times. Yeh. Ehmergerddd...
Please, remind me not to do that ever again (next time). It just broke my heart, dunno why.
Btw, I'm not supposed to go home during this midsem break, which is this week.
My plan is to spend time here in UMK to study a bit and probably prepare for my proposal defense...
but,
my gorgeous fam comes to take me home. Which, of course is the best thing ever. What I'm feeling right now is just happinessssss! Hehe, two days at home and I'm ready to take on the world. Lol.
I'm back at UMK tho. Resuming my not-so-many objectives.
All is well now.
Before this it was all just 'homesickness'.
*I could almost hear what you're gonna say Bella, "ewww. homesick? whaddayou talking about?*
>_<
Please, remind me not to do that ever again (next time). It just broke my heart, dunno why.
.
.
.
Btw, I'm not supposed to go home during this midsem break, which is this week.
My plan is to spend time here in UMK to study a bit and probably prepare for my proposal defense...
but,
my gorgeous fam comes to take me home. Which, of course is the best thing ever. What I'm feeling right now is just happinessssss! Hehe, two days at home and I'm ready to take on the world. Lol.
I'm back at UMK tho. Resuming my not-so-many objectives.
All is well now.
Before this it was all just 'homesickness'.
*I could almost hear what you're gonna say Bella, "ewww. homesick? whaddayou talking about?*
>_<


No comments:
Post a Comment