Pages

Monday, 9 April 2018

Also, whatever happens in the next days, weeks, months or even years (hehe)... I won’t let anything change my smile. 

Well, hopefully.

This few days I have seen many friends of mine stressing out over the proposal report. Assignments. And more reports. Midterm tests. More assignments. And the list goes on.

I am there too... full of tranquility.

This week also, I found my friends crying at the library, two days in a row, different people each day... but at the same place. 

The library. 

They, on the other hand, found me swaying from side to side at the faculty building, singing something I can’t even remember now.

Hahaha XD

God...seriously...

Full of tranquility is it?

(〜^∇^)〜

but if my voice sounded like it came straight out of a broken radio, then... I guess this isn't tranquility,

I am just in denial.

*sniffles*


πŸ™‚

3 comments:

  1. Why xleh comment ni? btw if u see this babe, don't cry okay just keep swaying ! I mean praying hahaks XD luv u. Jangan stress sngat, your mum's worried okay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forget all the emo posts Bella, don't we all girls have hard days sometimes? ehehe XD

      Delete