Pages

Friday, 10 November 2017

Untitled.

Have you eaten today?

I'd been working on my obstacle for ecorace this whole morning and it was so tiring *my heart cries a lot because of that*. It's kind of weird how I could still laugh when all that I felt inside my body was... nothing. Yes, nothing. No wonder those people looked at me like I was an insane person. Actually all of us looked like zombies. Dirty zombies 😆. We took some selfies but I don't have the nerve to show that to you right now hahhaa. Takutlah korang tetiba mimpi ngeri malam-malam ni kann.. 

This will bore you readers but I'm gonna tell anyway. You know, I only ate a piece of bread this morning. Then at around 12 noon, we stopped our work and went home. I seriously lost my appetite after that so I didn't eat anything and even when I woke up at 5, I still did not feel hungry. But my tummy didn't feel good either. Idk...

These days I always think that I do sooo many man's works. Heavy works. Putting some sand into 15kg 50kg bags is considered a man's work, right? Nope? Ah I don't care. Now I'm tired. T.T

100 of sandbags were fully filled today by nine people. We were amazing, I know, thank youuuuu! (That also means I filled 10 of them. Nope, actually more than 10 *flips hair*.)

Tomorrow we need to go back to that site again and once our obstacle is done (tomorrow hopefully), we need to help other obstacle teams as well. Hahahaha haha ha.. Not funny. So Sultan Kelantan's birthday means nothing?! No way! I'm not gonna waste the holidays, I am going home no matter WHAT!

Awwwww this is so sad... *being someone who abides all the rules... l.o.l* *rolls eyes*

I can't go home, can I?

Sooo random but it means a lot to some people
Btw, I made a new facebook account last week. For the sake of the pages that I manage.

Goodbye! Please pray for my back. It hurts so much 😂 *not funny lahhh*

No comments:

Post a Comment