You liked that one post!
How come I only realized it just now? π
Oh well, that was meant for you anyway so...
*lol aliaa lol*
*you know what guys, it's late and I should be sleeping right now because my babies have a game tomorrow at 4 and I, need to wake up for that!*
Maybe next time I shouldn't turn off the notification anymore mehehe~okbye!
*lol aliaa lol*
*you know what guys, it's late and I should be sleeping right now because my babies have a game tomorrow at 4 and I, need to wake up for that!*
Maybe next time I shouldn't turn off the notification anymore mehehe~okbye!
.
.
.
Correction, I should only use messenger from now on.
No more facebook. Or new post.
No more facebook. Or new post.
TC, bruh!
One more thing, good luck on your final year (or not yet? or am I late?!). You will definitely nail it. I mean you've done things much harder before (idk anything but engineering is hard, isn't it?), so of course you can do well too this time.
Nevermind, I'm just gonna write all those things on my forehead instead.
You, be well πΊ
One more thing, good luck on your final year (or not yet? or am I late?!). You will definitely nail it. I mean you've done things much harder before (idk anything but engineering is hard, isn't it?), so of course you can do well too this time.
π
You, be well πΊ


I study engine too, I'm in my final year too, I need that kind of words too π
ReplyDeleteOooooo uh oh π
DeleteUishhhπππsampaii ati ..adik sdiri nk SPM xwish punnπ½π½
ReplyDeleteWutevah π
Delete