Hey guys. I just come back from my junior's house for some photoshoot session.
.
.
.
Why am I feeling so numb?
Whyyyyy?!
Sorry, I guess you don't understand what the title actually means, and I dontwanna explain either and you probably will stop reading at this point... *sigh* I don’t think I can take it anymore weyyyy because I'm afraid that I just
cannot handle everything. Like bite more that I can chew? Na-ah… no no no. Oookay
I admit that I could be confident at times… but when I don’t even feel like it,
I am like the most anxious person ever exists. And right now, I am the latter,
obviously... you see.
Hahaha ooowh god what have I been doing since I left that
position?
NOOOOBODY, I repeat, noooooooobody wants to know that!
I don’t really have a long-term dream right now tbh. All I’m
trying to achieve are just my short term goals. For example my
quizzes, and things like that. Tim Minchin says that you don’t need to worry
about what you’re gonna do with the rest of your life. And that is exactly what
I am trying to do. Chill and smile XP lol.
I hope I can do well. Aminnnnn.
I phoned my mum yesterday and today (actually... okaylaa everyday),
Anis said something in the background, telling Ma to tell me to wish her ‘good
luck’. Sooo mengada laa uolls. So I said something quite long … which was quite touching also (ehh?)
She didn’t say anything after that but I could tell she was
crying. Haha. My sister could be emotional sometimes. She's almost like me omaigosh when did you become like this? >.<, I only cry when I talk to my loved ones too because they matter sooooo
much to me.
And how do I know that? Because I am a good sister *duhh* and she loves me!
Good luck you munchkin lover~ (oh yeah, munchkin is me)



No comments:
Post a Comment