Assalamualaikum
![]() |
| I won't tell wohohoho! Interpret the picture on your own, can you? |
This girl didn't wake up last time she said she wanted to watch her babies (yappp of course her babies won! They rarely disappoint their mother now ^^ hehe) because she was too busy trying to digest an awesome article into her brain.
I stopped reading and highlighting the points halfway aaaaaaas I just realized that one of my unknown skills is reading an academic article without absorbing a single word. *cries* Chill aliaa chill.. the time just... isn't right. Yes. Soooo true. But tbh right now I could still describe Benfica much better than describing that article. I mean you ask me, where Benfica is on the map, I can show you exactly where it is. Just kidding, it's not on the map, it's a football club name :P
And if you ask me what is Kappa number, uhhh sorry. Wrong person 😗. Baby shark here dududunno anything...
Eyy guys, aren't you curious about my laptop a.k.a Blackey?
It will be hospitalised until the end of this week Abah said. Now I'm using his laptop which is so empty (and has no name, okaylaa Asus will do) -.- I got to choose whether I want to bring his or Anis's laptop (not hers actually, it's just she puts so many stuff in that lappy so I reckon it's hers) or our computer to uni. Ngehehehehe ^^
Of course I only want Blackey.
It has been with me for four years, just like baby Samsung. So let's pray for it to recover quickly. Thanks.
Am I not sad you ask? Oh well... I don't really feel sad since I'm not starting my fyp thesis yet XD so all is well, and I already saved everything on my sister's hard disk therefore they're safe. Except movies. And drama. And all Manchester United videos! Hwaaaaa 😫😫 No no, can't cry yet.
The day after I went back from that camp in Raub, I tried to turn Blackey on but nothing happened. Its screen was just as blank as my planner lol. So I plugged in the charger until it was fully charged and then I tried to start it again. Nope, it still wouldn't show any sign of life. Then I removed the battery and put on the charger again and woaaaaaaahhhhh I get it I get it! the light at the bottom front wouldn't come out at all! You know the led power indicator light...yes, that one.
I tried to do what youtube told me to do also (look, I was very desperate okay). Remove the battery and AC adapter then press the power button for 30 seconds. I pressed for like 15 minutes and it's useless.
So....
What the hell is happening to you...?
Blackey never caused me any problem before! Not even once. It'd never gone unresponsive, tak pernah mati terkejut, tak pernah tak pernah punnnnn!
So sad now
that it becomes like this... 😢
But then, when I look back at the purpose of turning it on on that day, which is to watch the new episodes of While You Were Sleeping (omaigad I loveeeee Han Woo Tak! 😍).
Maybe I shouldn't feel sad at all muahahhaa. Toodles!


Mesti uolls fobia dh nk singgah Watson 😱
ReplyDelete