Assalamualaikum.
(I don't know whether you notice it or not, but this is my 200th post.)
Abah's birthday falls on 13th of November every year.
Which meanshe we celebrated it last Monday.
(I don't know whether you notice it or not, but this is my 200th post.)
Abah's birthday falls on 13th of November every year.
Which means
You see my happy face?
My face is blurry and Abah looks like he's not ready hahaha but I like this one a lot so... :D
That's because I went home.
Yep. I'm dead...
(will apologize later, don't worry.)
I went home but... I didn't even eat his birthday cake.
Because it was strawberry flavored. Duhh -.-
Okay that's all about Abah's birthday. I didn't write about Ma's last month so I don't want to be biased here LOL >_< enough with that.
.
They held their first meeting which involved me yesterday.
And I asked something realllllly really stupid. Damnit bruh!
"If I can't take this position anymore, like I don't want it... is there anyone as replacement now?"
Gilerrrr ke apa T.T
Of course I regretted saying all that. I just felt sorry for the NYDP, his face was like... aww man, don't do this Aliaa... not right now... :(
...but he smiled regardless.
*im so, so embarrassed, tak tipu. Sobs..now let's cry over spilt milk everybody...
.
.
.
Lillahita'ala ok, Aliaa?
Okengggg ^^
Bye.
They held their first meeting which involved me yesterday.
And I asked something realllllly really stupid. Damnit bruh!
"If I can't take this position anymore, like I don't want it... is there anyone as replacement now?"
Gilerrrr ke apa T.T
Of course I regretted saying all that. I just felt sorry for the NYDP, his face was like... aww man, don't do this Aliaa... not right now... :(
...but he smiled regardless.
*im so, so embarrassed, tak tipu. Sobs..now let's cry over spilt milk everybody...
.
.
.
Lillahita'ala ok, Aliaa?
Okengggg ^^
Bye.

No comments:
Post a Comment