Pages

Wednesday, 20 September 2017

Yayyyy ^^

I think I did the stupidest thing again today. I rode a bicycle with a non-functional brake. Craaaazy yassss, I could have had an accident! Asma (the owner of the bike) already told me so many times to get off the bicycle if I met any hill but but but.... I didn't listen obviously. 😂

It was scary mannnnnn!
.
.
.
Ok well, that's not the reason why I'm writing right now, so let's skip it..

Yesterday, I got a good news... well, kinda good news I think.

I was allowed to stay inside the college hostel again this year. See, all the involvements in/outside the uni finally paid off.

Buuuuuut....

I don't want to go.

My mum called yesterday once she knew that and to be frank I still couldn't believe that it was so easy to convince her that I like where I am staying now, at a house.

I love my bed, I love my room, and most importantly I love everyone here. Who would want to leave such lovely housemates and roommates who truly know the acronym MYOB? 

I wouldn't. :) Hehe goodbye~

P/s : I dunno why I'm so rajin updating stories when this blog is on private mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment