I met my new juniors just now and there were only seven of them. SEVEN. JUNIORS. At first I was freaking out because I didn't know what to say. Having the senior feeling was good (errrr not. I feel so old), really but to make them feel good with their numbers just choked me up. Urgh.
An hour later, I decided that I didn't regret coming to that event. I mean it was compulsory for me since it's under JT, but meeting the juniors is my own choice. So I made a right choice, I guess. They're so happy and excited omaigaddd 😭 major love to all of you! Hehe.
I love forestry very much - I just don't like how some people so narrow mindedly looking down on this course..geddit?
Now let's not think about the future or every unsure thing okay? Somehow everything will fall into place soon. All you need is patience. And hardwork, yes definitely can't leave that one hehe. And oooh always live the moment too, you might miss a lot of things while worrying about the unknown. Come on, we can do this!
(I'm telling this to myself first then it's your turn lol).

No comments:
Post a Comment