Pages

Friday, 8 September 2017

Untitled

Assalamualaikum! 

We, my family and I went to that place again last month. Shhh. That place which name shouldn't be said due to its bad effect on you guys kekeke. The sweetest thing about it is that we went there as one whole family! ❤️ But I might be forgetting everything already which is lucky for you haha. Oh wait! I remember B ate lotssss of strawberries, I couldn't even look at her without feeling like I wanted to puke. Also remember that I took so many photos of abg. Zul. I swear he was eeeeeverywhere! I did try to shooooo him away of course but it became a legit failure BECAUSE HOW COULD I DO THAT WITH ZAYN AIDAN IN HIS EMBRACE?!

We went to Mossy Hill, Big Red.. oh okay you don't want to know that sorry. Hik hik >_<

Let the pictures speak then~

Meet one year old baby Iskandar!
He's so adorable! tq kakyen for giving birth to this precious jewel >.<
Baby in an attempt to make a duck face.
And me trying not to fall asleep.

We went out for some steamboat at almost 10 pm kottt.

*sleeps*
Family photo! Yes it's blurry and I looked so short omg
but everybody was there so let say Alhamdulillah with me hehe. 
Fyi, our raya photoshoot this year had been a total disaster, 
I'll write a separate post about that ok.

Please, appreciate this one. Thank you.
AFHA + Zara + Zarith + Durrani + Iskandar + Zayn Aidan.

Abg. Zul took this photo that's why it's so senget aigooo.. and 
how come Anis looked like she had the same height with me?
I just love this pic! Geng bongsu tak berapa nak bongsu XD
Kakna, what were you pointing at?
Idk how to caption this one.

Blue sky?

Kids and their parents?
#DURRANiSKANDAR family. Kakyen uses that hashtag all the time :)
The unofficial photographer for this trip. She took bad photos too 
but other people were worse than her somehow kekeke XP
We also went to Cameron Square and I tried some of the games there lol *won't tell you which one* because my nieces urged me to. Basically the purpose of doing that was for them to be amused watching their Lion Makteh and for me to look like an idiot. T.T eyyyy

I followed Kakna's family on the last day because the rest wanted to go home already. Sooooo off to tea plantation we went! Kakna (or abg. Zul idk) ordered these:

*drooling*
Mine was the chocolate one (not the muffin) but idk how I ended eating all of them. The drinks too (there were hot chocolate, milk tea, iced-lemon tea and plain water) because KakNa only took a slurp and B also took a slurp and everybody was just so cerewet.

Went home and I lost my voice. Ha-ha not kidding. I totally lost my voice followed by a terrible cough. Then I got a high fever. Then wala!... mood swing.

LION got a mood swing bebeh, party's overrrr!

.
.
.

KakNa baked a marble cake a day before raya haji, and look what happened four days later.... hehhe..

No fungi or mould forming. But nobody wanted to finish it.

Guess what? it was so hard. *who's the baker? pahahhaa* Btw if you're wondering why only half of the cake left and which monster actually ate the other half, well...

I did. I did.

Because it still tasted yummy, I kid you not! (can't be a judge for any cooking show this girl hahahhaa)

Ok moving on~

Kak Ummi got engaged on 2nd Sept but I didn't attend it. I still had no voice on that day. It would be so weird to just keep quiet and refrain myself from roaring coughing as loud as I wanted. Congratulation to you, my beautiful cousin! 😘

Third day of raya haji, I'd got some visitors. Nurayunie binti Nafi, Hasni Syahira binti Abdul Ghani, Elunihayati binti Abdul Hamid, and her little cousin. (What's with the full name you may ask? Hihi... you know, just in case someone is searching for any of them, their secret admirer especially, you can find them here! Thank me later, bruh. On your wedding day ;P)

Honestly I was very tired. I didn't even want to get off my bed let alone meeting other people and I would seriously eat those who tried to wake me up then my mum told me that my friends came, sigh...
GOSHHHHHHH which friends?! Please tell them I just died, pleaseeeeeee.. 😫
I'm so sorry hahahha, I love all of you but the fever was killing me... and my mood.

Those three are the queens of impromptu visits so it's nothing weird to my mum. And I thought they only come to see me lol then Luni shoved my face with her external hard disk - for movies. K fineeeee gal! You only want the movies, tsk.. I'll give you my laptop. XP nah hamek kau..

Later, they dragged me to Zulaikha's house for her nephew's aqiqah. I refused ofcos.. buuuuut before I knew it...

...we were all having lunch there. Pretty funny, huh?

I think they're also secretly the queens of convincing others. My friends are so talented...haihh.

No comments:

Post a Comment