I missed MU's match yesterday oooooh my god. So upset okay, Abah had texted me but I didn't even hear the notification tone. T__T
They only drew though but it's okay, I love them.
Anyway, forget about the match... because right now I'm soooooo in love with my new house (can't live inside the college anymore lulz), because it has a BIG living room where there are enough tables for all of us to study and berguling-guling hehe. See, I told you that I wanted to live here since last two semesters. There's a Harry Potter room also, sahhhh cute! The bedroom is only for sleeping which means I can sleep earlier now ^^ annnd I don't think I'll feel scared to wake up in the middle of the night too. It's safer here (kott..)
Lol ^^
Lololol >_<
| Even my schedule is sooooo lovely. No class again on Thursday yay!! But I died every Tuesday 😪, the last class actually ends at 7pm. |
Today, lectures and tutorial classes had started and I walked to class. I WALKED.
Then I sweat. Yes ofcos I love sweating because they say sweating is actually the fat crying. But what I don't like is the fact that we'll all smell like an... exploded mammoth. (Sorry, not 'we' it's just me) Can't wait to bring my bicycle here soon.
* * * * *
I am paired with Azifah for usrah this year, you know the angel sent from heaven? Hehe.. I love love looove this girl. Last semester when she told me that I should become a naqibah again, I kindly declined her offer because... I just didn't want to do it anymore.
Why?
I was not a good naqibah, that's what I thought and I pitied my anak-anak usrah. See, this girl was done surrendering, like TOTALLY.
But she was so good at convincing me. Long story short, I agreed to join again, but with one condition. She must not leave me alone. Never. (So silly of me to give such condition, ofcos no one will leave me. It's usrah we're talking about not a random backstabbing organization) Honestly I almost forgot about that after listening to Ustaz Khalid's talk during our muzakarah just now. Everything was so inspiring and I felt good once again. Thank you for this feeling, Allah, I will be forever grateful for each moment I spent with them.
Only certain people get to be called 'angel sent heaven' by me and they're included. ❤

No comments:
Post a Comment