Pages

Saturday, 26 August 2017

Sexy lips kinda day

Throwback to the day I got my lower lip swollen like Angelina Jolie's. Wohooo man, so sexaaayyyy! The only difference is that she has the original + permanent + sexy one, while mine is only temporary (read : poorly swollen + not even close to sexy) 😢 tsk..Wait, do I have to tell you that 'sexy' isn't a correct word to describe myself? 😂 Pfft, you already know it.. hehe.

Beeyooteefuuuul woman ❤
Ok, so here is how the story goes.. I was just about to sleep the night it occured when a tingling feeling suddenly shot its way up to my lower lip. However, since it didn't hurt much and was only a little bit itchy so it's okay...bearable still. I ignored. Then a moment later, it started to swell, I don't know how to explain but you know the feeling when any part of your body swells, right? I figured something bad was happening to my poor lip so I quickly took a look in the mirror.

Awwhhh guys... see how cute it turned out! 😍

I even snapped some pictures. Hehe.
Ooo am I vain or... am I vain?! 
My lower lip has never swelled before (that was the first time hence why I took the pictures, not because it looked cute duhh), unlike the upper lip which always cracks a joke anytime it wants so it's not unusual anymore but I won't show it here laa, sorry 😁 hahahha you can imagine how it looks ladies, but you definitely do not want to see it. Not mine. Oh I don't even bother taking any picture actually, because I will end up laughing in front of the mirror instead. Laughing like a hideous maniac because I, TOTALLY LOOK LIKE A DIFFERENT PERSON oheemjii (not kidding, even a monkey will cry seeing my face 🙈) before everything becomes a real nightmare -- it bloody refuses to get back to normal.

*damn*.

As if hurting me isn't funny enough.. T.T

I have tutorial classes and lectures to attend, Miss Upper Lip!

Well that is the mundane complaint from me whenever it occurs in uni. Yes. That happens all the time, even in uni. Eyy I won't mind at all if it happens at home okayyy, I don't have to see any lecturer ಠ_ಠ but in university, during weekdays *sighs* a real nightmare, seriously.

How do I recover, you ask? I don't know. Sometimes I put medicine a.k.a my fav minyak gamat or ice cubes and sometimes I just let it swell as much as it wants, but it always takes time to become normal again whether I put something or not. So? Sad... I know.

Other solution : wear a mask.

Nope, cannot wear purdah fwenz, because I'm not ready to be istiqamah with that yet =P

And lastly, to whatever it is that I am allergic of,

I hetchuu.. so much!  Well maybe it's the genius job of an ant or other insects?! Idk, it could be... because I am sweet, remember? >_< HAHAHA *don't you dare to curse at me behind that little screen*

I showed the photos to my mum the next morning and she questioned why did I cover my hair. Haha..whaaat? You think I'm gonna send that to my boyfriend? 😂

Non.

Existant.

Boyfriend.

Motherrrrr.

But here it is. 

To something that is worthy much more than a boyfriend. 

Call me Angeliaa Jolie gaiss..
Oh hey it looks pretty normal when I smile.

 Unfortunately upper lip will never behave like that...

Are you imagining my swollen upper lip again?!
Err..ok but google can help, you know?

*cries*

Goodbye everyone~ Oh Zlatan is the new number 10! 
❤️ I'm not forgetting Rooney tho. Never will I do that hehhe~

6 comments:

  1. Angeliaa Jolie shooooo comel 😂 haiii!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kak Aliaa tak berubah pun sejak dulu. Miss you...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss you too! Eh berubah okayyy, jadi makin tinggi hehe ��

      Delete
  3. Gonna miss you so much, Yaa huhuhu. Speedy recovery! and siapkan report cepat2 😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Macam teruk benorrr je sakit hahahha XP tq Qis! (ke Asma? Uyun?)

      Delete
    2. I know because I tengoklaa eeeeeeiiii

      Delete