Pages

Monday, 21 August 2017

Just a little cut

Assalamualaikum


Hi. Sorry for changing the blog address again. Yerppp.. of course Miss Aliaa here did that again, that was like her fav pastime. And noooow I am very proud to announce that I've known how hard it is to invite people to read my blog. Pfft I must have their email address first! No, I'm not gonna do that anymore -.- btw minta maaf jugak to those who have received the invitation email. 🙈 I iz malu giler.
.
.
It's raining cats and dogs right now and here I am, wrapped in my super comfy blanket and refuse to get off my bed. Don't do this good girls out there... if you don't wanna lose your secret admirers. Lunch? Nahh forget that, I am desperately in need of someone to feed me 24/7 now. Because. I. Am. Spoiled. Like. That 😂 Pahahaha!

*Awwww I got that kick, people! So rudeeee, virtually sending me a flying kick like that!*
.
.
Yesterday, I helped my mum cleaning the louvre windows in our kitchen (actually she wanted to clean every window in our house but something happened later). Am I a good girl yet? 😉 We were happily doing that together before she decided to leave me alone since it would be so much fun to watch me do it all by myself she could do other chores. So, okay no problemo!

I was doing fine until I reached the last row, where I accidentally cut my index finger. Oh no, not fun anymore. Nice one laa aliaa, you never did anything right nowadays *slow claps*. I swear it felt nothing at first and I just stood still looking at my trembling hand. Wooooooh blooooooooood!!! *spent 5 minutes there almost hyperventilated watching the red liquid*

Minyak gamat to the rescue! Hahah >_<

I was feeling pretty sorry for myself due to that small cut until I heard from my friend, Amir that he too was injured last week during a football training and broke his ankle. Broke? Gosh huhuhu kesian that guy. I mean, my finger was all bloody and swollen, but my tights didn’t even rip. This cut is nothing, yeah yeah whatever. I can't even be called an injured person 😆

Anyway, the incident somehow made me thinking about how much I was depending on my glove at the moment (yes I wore a glove) and felt very confident that all my fingers were going to be safe (when they clearly were not!). I should've known that when you did some business with the dusty windows it also meant your (fingers)life was at risk!

Oh btw I really wore a glove ok, I mean ONE GLOVE not a pair of gloves. Hehe 😀 I wore it on my right hand only because 1) that particular hand was having some problem (thin/sensitive skin idk) so it always needed extra protection 2) didn't bother wearing both because it felt uncomfortable.

And it was my already-poor-sensitive-right hand that got the cut. Irony much?

The point is. There is no point duhh. It's just that... you can get hurt anytime and anywhere, okee. No matter how hard you try to avoid it, if it is meant to be then it will be. But still, yeaaa prevention is allllwaaaayyyyysssss better than cure!

P/s : I know I shouldn't be typing right now due to my 'injured' finger, moreover this post is very pointless and half-arse (you wanna say that ritee? sokay), but I need to pile something, I mean just aaanything over the previous entry hikhik XD So yep, toodles everybody!

2 comments:

  1. Get well soon, dear injured finger 😆 hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuu Aida! Do pray for it to be strong and able to survive regardless its careless owner..who is still very hyper btw 😂

      Delete