Pages

Tuesday, 15 August 2017

Yea I miss you too!

Sooooooooooooooooooooo much! 

See all those 'o's in my so? That's how much. :P


[UPDATED - date? nahh do you have to know this too?]

I miss him. Funny, isn't it? Well apparently this entry is written because of this stupid feeling.

I stop visiting his timeline now because that guy doesn't update anything at all -.- see, one more reason to quit facebook. (other reason is because people nowadays are soooo rarely updating stories, real stories and yerpp it annoys me, I'm not sure about you or whether you realize it or not but most of my friends only share links, like too many links on their timelines)

Anyways... I hope he's doing well 😁 Eyy why do I even worry about a so-called-stranger like this...?

...(because I have a feeling that he's not a stranger anymore, that's it :)

But before that, before I left facebook... *drum rolls* I saved his dp, people yuhuuu! oooh don't tell me that I'm a creepy stalker because, let's be honest~ everyone is a stalker amiriteee? Admit that 😆! It is my fav animal in the world so why not. Hehe.

A glorious fierce-eyed orange feline.

Maybe I should change my dp to a lion pic later, what do you think? Hahaha. Oh~ don't mention Shrek to me, I will never tell you about my niece's toy 😏

Aslan here says goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment