Hi. It's me, the laziest blogger alive.
Dear my junior Miss L, max love for all the designs that you emailed me!!!! Will definitely use one for my nephew's aqiqah invitation card, which the date is not known yet. Hehe.
Oh I've never talked about my exam results in this blog because... I think I'm done with my studies lol. No, actually why did I even choose forestry? Why didn't I choose chemical engineering? Or tesl? Whyyyyyy? *sorry to begin by being emo like this, woman you know* Geoscience is famous here btw, you'll love it.
Sure, I've started to get the hang of this thingy... really? Nope, idk. My only advice to all the young people out there, don't be like me. Just do and choose what you love. Yes kids, you can always teach yourself to grow fond of something that you don't like, it only takes times. Aaaaaand it sucks.
My result was not bad (I think) : the pointer was 3.51 and yep it declined a loooooooooot compared to the semesters before which made me a little disappointed (except semester 1 because I got a bit carried away). Also, I know exactly what went wrong tehee XD
- I ignored my list of do's and don'ts.
- my room was so far from my JT friends' (angels sent from above all of them, I'm not even kidding) and it resulted in me being far from the mosque, usrah, ceramah agama and all that. The worst, perhaps far from Him also.
- my excuses are so lame, aren't they? Kah!
Wukay, maybe that's all. For my co-curicular activities I don't think they're burdensome enough because I was much busier during the third semester and was doing just fine in all the courses enrolled. Based on my 'excuses' above, I think that the second one really hit me. Hard. Huhu. I really did abuse my poor soul. T.T oh my god..
don't you ever do that..
Fourth semester, hmmmmm I won't blame anyone...or anything. Of course. Well you'd meet a few people with manners down the drain (who somehow affect your carry mark as well) just like my academic advisor said. But eventually, that was all my fault. Your fault. Basically you can't blame anyone but yourself. If people ever complained that the subjects were harder and more complicated.. lol idk, every semester I learned something new and later, by hook or by crook I'd have to manage them properly. Get used to them no matter how hard they were. I'm sure you are like that too.
Didn't reach 3.75 is fine actually. Like during the third semester, if you've been reading this blog then you know that I was super nervous because of Statistics, I even vowed that I'd be so so so grateful if I got 3.2 and above. Hahaha. But since I achieved almost a perfect gpa, suddenly a 3.51 for last semester looked soooooo low.
It's not dean's listed anymoreeeeeee wuhuhhuhuhu..
Some people might say that pointer is not that important. I know. I know. We need powerful softskills, good attitude, blah blah blah, etc just insert whatever you want. In my opinion it is just for our own satisfaction lahh to achieve the best...soooo.. I hope you get my point there, tqvm.
What I want to tell you is that it's not fun getting obsessed over the cgpa because it makes me really sad when I don't achieve my target. So..just learn to be grateful. You'll definitely get more. Don't be sad. Don't be grumpy. It's not cute xP Goodbye!
P/s : L, I hope to hear from you soon! (Or maybe we'll just meet at college?) I think you don't get my reply because it goes to the junk instead -.- so here it is! I can't believe I actually made this public hahhaha. Xoxo!

Heyyyyyy! Lajunya akak.. Glad u love it and can't wait to see you <3 This.. my 'secret' blog neyyy haa ambik before I make it private :P
ReplyDeleteMana ada laju, awk tu yg selalu dtg sini kekeke *perasan* btw comel giler nama fineapplefairy 😍
DeleteStrong gal, some people actually do know what you've been through. Chin up
ReplyDeleteFuyoooo..dl cgpa brapa aliaa..aiyoooo..next sem ad lg, all the bestttt
ReplyDeleteCgpa rahsiooo 😂
Delete