Pages

Wednesday, 13 June 2018

Me and my unintelligent decision :3

Hi! Can you guess where I am writing at right now?

Those lights look dimmer at night wth πŸ™
In yuu-emm-kayy, yassss! I have stayed here since the last two days for whatever reason you can think of herherrr 😜, come on guys, do I deserve a standing ovation for that?


Nevermind, I just came to resume some lab works. Booooooring~ πŸ™„

So, okay here's a not-so-boring-story for y'all. I found a cute mouse in my room when I arrived on Monday muehehehe. Usually a stray mouse would have freaked me out except that this one was white in color. (disclaimer: I'm not being racist) White mouse is so rare bruh! >_< 

Unfortunately at that time I was rushing to collect everything that I needed to bring along with me to the lab, so I thought: I'll just get the mouse's business done later laa...

...if it's still there.

When I got back from lab in the evening, it was still in my room (not what I expected tbh) aaaand I really wasn't sure whether to feel happy or disappointed. Maybe 50:50. It must have known that I was gonna be alone later on so it came to accompany me... emm, no thanks?

What I knew was I needed to get him out somehow... to wherever it came from, at least before nighttime. 

It kept going back and forth under my roommate's desk, afraid to come out, so I tried pushing it to the door using a broom as gentle as I could but...it's not easy. He's just a baby ok πŸ˜”, very small and (maybe) confused of why he sorta ended up in my room... and seriously, the last thing that I wanted to do was to accidentally hurt him :'(

I kinda gave up for a while and just threw the door open as wide as possible (which really sucks I tell you because there was no one else on the floor..sobss) And then like miracle happened, that baby mouse went out on its own! Yeshhh :'D (shut up, I am not scared of it lol. I just want to sleep in peace knowing that that little buddy won't try to jump into my bed while I’m sleeping).

*ok fineee~it did creep me out a bit..

The end! Maybe it's true that it was a lab rat. Poor little baby getting lost at a very young age. I hope he survives and meets his mom later on (and won't come back to my room ever again).

Moving on, I’ve gotten my tablet back hehe. My mum asked Abg Ifwad to have it looked by some of his friends. I remember weeks ago he asked me "Yaa, conversation dgn boyfriend semua dah delete? Gambar-gambar semua tu? Kekeke" and I calmly aswered "Oh takde pun". Tiberrrr πŸ˜‘ "Ehhh kalau ada pun tengok jelah". Everything is formatted so I lost everthing :(... I am truly grateful because now it is as good as new. So, welcome back to life!

Why don't we take a look at how pretty the theme is... pfft :D

I'm not using this theme anymore tho :3
just changed it to something that is more me.

Wukay people, I guess that's all for today. Ouuuu, you still can't figure out what my unintelligent decision yet, aren't you? Kehkeh... it's just, you know, I went back to campus when there's literally no one left here. So?

Pastu memalam tido pun tak berapa lena.

Ha ah, padan muka. πŸ˜›

I don't wanna talk about how I convince my mum to let me come here,
it was a real hard work. Not lying... Abah was totally okay but my mum hooomaigod *smh... she worries too much, which eventually makes me worry as well.

*If  I'm the queen of exaggeration, then my my mum is the empress. I got that from her -.-

Goodbyeeee~!

No comments:

Post a Comment