So sad isn't it? Ramadan will leave us in less than 10 days T.T
I'm pretty sure everybody feels the same, that this year is moving very, very fast. I don't even mention Ramadan in any of my entry yet *sighs*, to anonymous who commented Selamat Berpuasa recently, thank you very much 😊
This upcoming September, insyaAllah I'm going into my final year of degree already. Yass! Eyy wait, seriously this steam distillation thing is frightening me, look at the water demmit it's trying to go up and destroy everything!
Give me a second...
Give me a second...
It is okay to fail this one, phew, but helloooo~ who wants to do a fruitless thing, right? We all want the products of course, I want my Piper betle extract T.T
Yesterday I felt a little bit secured and relaxed because En. Fifi, the lab assistant was with me. He has handled many lab experiments and the fact that he also reads various journals/articles really make me go ‘woooowww, he can be trusted’ kekekke XD
But now, I'm all alone doing this. Alone in the lab.
![]() |
creepy... |
Goodbye 🌹

