Pages

Tuesday, 5 June 2018

*change to what??

It would be nice if a simple message like that could always
make my heart flutter till forever ends :) muahahahaha .
 K nevermind nevermind.
 


 
So...
 
That was during iftar on Monday.
 
 
If you're wondering why I said 'shooo scared'... oh well, it was a long story but let's make it short.
 
Actually, I think, I shouldn't tell anyone about that hahaha XD I'm sorry, now that I think about it, maybe it's best not to spill things like that to people, regarding our health and everything.
 
Just gotta remind myself that everything belongs to Him. Sorry.
 
Ok, so... I will go home on Friday (tak tanya pun 😊 pfft okeh). Tomorrow I'm still going to do some lab works for my fyp, yeah it's quite disturbing seeing most of my friends already going home for Eid, thanks for asking. But Friday is just around the corner, so, no worries ^^
 
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment