Pages

Wednesday, 27 June 2018

Bad week, bad papers

I had the worst exam the day before yesterday. Others felt the same, I knew it. Because only God knows how much I'd revised eeeeeeverything from the py questions, lecture notes and tutorials. *just kidding! maybe not everything kekeke XD

So tell me, how do you answer things that you have never heard in your class before? Which spare part of an alien machine could I use to replace the expensive part of that alien machine? I seriously had no clue at all oh my god... T.T

 Understanding all these schemes was hard enough (and there were like tons of them).
 
Maybe I'm just being a whiner right now but seriously tho... I am really giving up on half of them. I can't even see myself working with all those machines so... -.- 

Then, what made my day become extra-worse was that I caught a high fever later on... way to go girl 😪. The weather in Jeli is pretty cold these days and I really love it hohoho. Love it so much that when the rain hit me, I didn't even bother to take a bath afterward. One word. Idiot.

Fortunately there was no test yesterday, so I could rest a lil' bit. Phewww.

Today was Arabic II.

It's not as easy as ABC anymore, *sighs* well, to me at least. Although I answered all the questions, I knew what I did wrong. And it's obviously wrong! Jama' taksir bruh, that one was definitely a killer, once your eyes caught the new term and your brain couldn't recall anything, ha! you're doomed. RIP.

So, enough with that y'all... please, allow me to bury all the memories regarding the previous papers and let's focus on the future.

Forest Plantation Management
Forest Economic Resources


May Allah ease.

😉

P/s: Im more into Germany ofc, but then there’s this kid saying Korea’s keeper looks like a pondan... omg can u just shut up and watch ur Germany without saying bad thing about others?! basically I’m happy Korea won, just because of that kiddo lol.

Belgium leggo! 

1 comment:

  1. I've paper yesterday and it was so damn hard!!!! Kan, there's question yang tak pernah dengar langsung dalam lecture huh I was like "eh, is this bacteria's name even exist?" mental breakdown kejap huhu btw get well soon Aliaa! Jangan lupa makan ubat :-) & goodluck exam ^^

    ReplyDelete