Pages

Wednesday, 8 August 2018

👎



My mum told me to go to the clinic first thing first tomorrow 😅 hahaha I thought this cough won't get any worse, seriously dunno why I end up like this again.

I remember she also said that it's normal in our family since everyone ada lelah. Hmmm... paling teruk Kakyen kott sebab sampai takleh sentuh kucing kehkeh.

So. I shall go to the clinic tomorrow, no problem Ma.

Okay but before that, how am I going to sleep tonight? 😂


I wish I'm at home. With my parents. It's not fun taking care of myself. Pshh, how did they endure doing that all these times?

Bye! Take care, people 💕

2 comments:

  1. hello aliaa..misssyuuu..dah start new sem ke?bila start praktikal?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cehhhh missyuu kunun -.- padahal dia yg lama menghilang hahaha. New sem bulan 9 ni ika, praktikal insyaAllah februari tahun depan 🙆

      Delete