Pages

Thursday, 22 February 2018

Red bean popsicle

That night on the same day, my family and I went to the mall and I remember Anis dropped her phone while she was trying to snap my photo (tryna get an ugly one heh 😏) in front of the cash register. LOL. It hit the floor, hard.

I’m actually still in awe that the screen did not crack >_<

During the incident >_< Her Oppo was really quick to capture a photo 
despite of what’s happening to it kekeke.

Yesss that's me laughing.

There were also this nice pakcik & his BIG family that night. So what about it? 

Well...

⚫️

he gave me an ice cream y’all sooo niceeee~!!!! A red bean popsicle. Sorry I cannot not talk about this lels, it was a funny moment that happened so, so fast. Like, very out of the blue. Well basically he did not offer me the ice cream, he just took one out of the box and held it out for me. Like, yeah it was for me?! Serius ah pakcik? 

Unfortunately, I did not listen to what the pakcik said. What happened to my brain and ears, only God knew. Wait, ooooh, I was busy looking at his smallest son who was looking at me, on a wheelchair. Poor baby.

I really didn't know what to do, let alone said something at him.

Anis stood right beside me, smiling, we looked at each other, and I could tell she tried very hard to keep a straight face at the moment. HAHAHA. She wasn’t offered anything btw, sorry 😂 (Side note: my tab keeps trying to autocorrect my hahaha into HAHAHA and I can't help but to backspace and retype the word, with lowercase. Soooo annoying. Asal sblum ni tak pernah jadi pun??)

I did not take take the ice cream. Seriously, I did not.

My hand did.

Hehe. 🤭 *roll eyes at self*

Well let’s be honest, I would be pretty upset if someone won’t accept my gift. You would feel the same too, don’t lie. I mean how could you reject that so called “rezeki”? Plus all of them look like very nice people.


What I mean is, they don’t look like people who do drugs laa, so yeaaaaahhh all is well.

That popsicle and me.
Oh I look annoying :P
Anyways, let’s just assume that the family won’t be able to finish all the ice cream by the time they reach home. End of story.

Yeahhh my dear readers, I have so many things in mind too, but I just don’t want to think about it anymore.

At least now I know how it feels to receive a random act of kindness from people that I don’t even know. Total strangers. :)

Yeah. Sweet.


I’m gonna keep the ice cream stick in my diary!



P/s : Kakna freaked out asking me if I felt dizzy or anything after finishing the ice cream. Psshhh, I can’t even remember their faces now tbh. 🙄

4 comments:

  1. wondering where did you draw the line between HAHAHA and hahaha both sound the same!

    And of course, your hand 'did' take the ice cream lol hehe 。(✿‿✿)。

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHA mcm over-excited, hahaha kurang excited >_< okay? make sense? nope?? But seriously my hand did that. Not me ok not me.
      P/s : Anything sweet and I'm sold bebeh 😂

      Delete
  2. Aah betul tu hehe tak baik tolak rezeki kan. Tapi srsly baiknya pakcik tuuuu :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sangat! Mehlaa kita sama2 doakan pakcik tu dimurahkan rezeki haha XD

      Delete