Pages

Tuesday, 13 February 2018

Kriesha Chu - Like Paradise

Have you ever felt like you don't know if you like or hate a song but you know the lyrics anyway and just can't stop singing it? There, I put the song as the title. Check out the music video, it is one of the prettiest mv I have ever seen! ❤

Kriesha Chu is no doubt one of the prettiest GIRL
 I have ever seen too. *girl crush*

I was supposed to post this yesterday but look how much I procrastinate. So, how are you, guys? ^^ (I know, it's creepy asking this in the middle of the night)

Btw this is a 'lil' secret' entry so don't fret if you can't/don't understand anything because that is how it supposed to be, thank you very much *stares at title* hahahha yes I know what I'm doing 😂

Also,

they lost again!!!!!!! My poor babies 😭😭😭

The chance to win the league is totally gone now T.T sobs...

Anis asked me today (yesterday) if Manchester United lost last night and I just nodded happily. Yerp. Happily. Why did I do that?? 😭 *honestly i don't even know how I look when I nod, but 'happy' is definitely not the right word to describe my actual feeling, MU kalah kot how can I be happy??*

But still. I was amazed that my little sister (who remembers every kpop lyrics by heart) actually took time to care that MU lost? Aww.

So suspicious. 😒

Anyways, that's not my story right now. There's something weird happened yesterday.

I got a dm from orange kitty's friend.

*goosebumps*

Why on earth did he reply to my instastory?

It was very weird. And scary.

And all I could think was 'OMG orange kitty must have something heartbreaking to say and he's making James Bond to say it to me'.

T.T

I think my feeling at that time was just the same kind of nervousness when his senior messaged me years ago. I got so scared HAHAHAH xD

Turned out it's just because of Kriesha Chu's mv. Phewwww~

I kenot guys. Instagram isn't a good place for me anymore. 🤭

But need to wait until Saturday tho before saying goodbye again. Boo to instagram and its one week deactivation thingy~ 👎

Ayyo it's already 1 am, I need to sleep now. Goodbye!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Aliaa, you should listen to this one song Loving You. It's an ost from a chinese drama, Dear Prince. Kinda nice to lsten to. Goodbye.

    ReplyDelete