Pages

Thursday, 25 January 2018

Zac Sparrow

While I was getting ready to sleep last night, I heard my sister muttered “Nanti Zac balik esok, Anis nak berbaik dengan dia”.

Aww what a mission. I swear if my eyes were open at the moment, I’d have rolled them... until I could see my brain.

“Goodluck...” and whatever.

Bonding with little Zac Aryan ain’t easy. That’s all I can tell. He used to annoy me so many times before. Actually he still annoys me, but I learn how to ignore him and I am so proud of myself weeee! πŸ˜‚

Based on what I see now, he’s really going to grow up being a mama’s boy. He won’t listen to anyone except Kakna. Dengan abah dia, dia mengada...

Do you know how he treats me?

It’s so damn sad.

He will do the opposite of what I say or he won't listen to me at all (unless I play dead when he shoots me with his toy gun. No thanks haha memang taklaa aku nak main camtu 😏).

He is so nice towards Durrani tho and she doesn’t even have to play dead...so unfair rite?

If this is a Cinderella story, Durra will be the princess and Zac is the Prince Charming (that's not charming). Zara, Zarith could be the King and Queen.

Me? Oh I have sooooo many roles XD

You know it and I don't even have to mention. ClichΓ© ^^


P/s : harini baru celebrate birthday Zac yang dah 3 hari berlalu hekhek. Apesal aq upload gambar macam nak buat tajuk entry ni pulak -,- birthday party aa sangat...

Pp/s : I am now relying on Zayn and Iskandar to befriend with. Iskandar is still sweet. Whenever I said “Is, cepat peluk Makteh!” he would run into my arms sooooo cutely *I cry!* ... umm only if they were wide open hehe, if not he’d just come and stand so close to me until I wrap my arms around him >.< *cry again*

He will never hug first though... but it's okay we're gonna be bestfriends soon. 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment