Pages

Wednesday, 17 January 2018

Skincar3 *pukes rainbows* routine

Assalamualaikum. Hi.

I have finished reading the sixth book of The Land Of Stories series. Now I am sad because I’m running out of fairytales to read. Sorry that’s a lie, there are a lot of fairytale books yet I am not interested to read any of them (because the authors are not well-known enough). Hihi my apology šŸ‘‰šŸ‘ˆ

Anywhoooo~ tomorrow I’m going somewhere. No, not Cameron Highlands šŸ˜‚ it’s somewhere else, I’ll blog about that later okay sebab tak tau lagi jadi ke tak. |( ̄3 ̄)|

Say hi to my horror movies partner~ plus me
*when u think ur hand looks better than ur face*

And then, ohyeah I have nothing to blog about. Lol.

Can I talk about my skincare routine now? Just so I won’t have to talk about it again later on? I know I will never be the right person to talk about this buuuuuuuuut....

since this is my blog, I’ll talk about whatever I want. *stuck-up mood*

Hehe ^^ Don’t worry, don't worry I’ll just give a brief explanation (by numbers).

  1. I use Cetaphil as my cleanser (twice a day - morning and night), and St. Ives Green Tea Scrub as my face scrub (twice a week, Monday and Thursday because I somehow thought that it would be better to scrub my face on the day weolls disunatkan berpuasa kekeke >_<) that’s all.
  2. Moisturiser, none. But I have a bottle of aloe vera gel from Banana Boat as replacement.
  3. I don’t use sunscreen. I am blessed with a skin that never got sunburnt (even when I visit the beach!) but it’s still not good to go out there bare-faced. The sun is fierce you know these days. So yeah, use sunscreen when you go out. Can’t recommend any brand because I really dunno.

Okee, done. Pfft it’s funny how they still look far from being an actual skincare routine. No toner no serum LOL but sokayy, cause I’m the one who suffers XP. I mean guys~ if I am so diligent in taking care of my face, it wouldn’t have ended up like this. Pimples would have been so scared to build their royal basecamp on my right cheek!

Ooo one more thing, I always have sheet masks with me. Not that I wear them all the time tho, but I just really, really love collecting facial masks. Maybe it's *hmmm* due to the good feeling knowing that I own them. Hehe. Tbh I don’t know, can you just play along? 😁 It’s like a girl’s thing laa~ (a.k.a nafsu) you have to own it to feel good. Like you have to own all the colours of the very same tudung to feel good. I don’t know how to explain this. LET’S DROP THE SUBJECT HERE.

All in all, it’s actually easy to take care of your skin, but practicing the routine will never be enough. I learn that we need to keep our body clean, drink loads of plain water and then avoid dairy products (I fail this one obviously). I drink milk and eat lots of chocolates and I never really care about eating anything oily/fatty/salty/sweet so... yeah. The result is as expected, no surprise.

You need to sleep well also at night. Get enough sleep! Don't be an owl like me.

The end bebeh! No 'hutang' anymore.. mihmihmih ^^

6 comments:

  1. Finally adapun pasal ni hahah. Saya yg tnya kat askfm tu tahun lepas lagi ����

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kamu ke?? šŸ˜‚ lek2 tahun lepas baru berapa hari berlalu hehe. Maaflah kalo lepas baca ni rasa kecewa. Maaf eh maaf šŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha..ika try pakai hadalabo punya cleanser(mengada tukar) pastu mengada nk try toner n lotion dia..bila dh pakai muka rsa bpasir -.- #syjelestgkorgpnyaskincaremcm2 😭

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry baru perasan Ika komen T.T #adapulakjelescamtu hehe

      Aliaa dulu pakai set nano white fresh sebaaaaaab packaging dia comel giler! >_< Comellahh pastu kakyen tetiba bagi 'tazkirah' #OSTAJAH katanya tak elok pakai cleanser berbuih so oklaa tukar guna cetaphil -.- hashtag mycetaphilstory ahaks!

      Delete
  4. Bestnya kulit susah sunburn! Kita kalau keluar even 10 mins bare faced je dah burn :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sokay yang tu normal, haa boleh ler share sunblock apa yg best ^^

      Delete