Pages

Tuesday, 3 October 2017

You...


Of course you do! (jk)

My fever lasted two weeks later (not a surprise) because I didn't take any meds :P In fact, I'm still coughing till this day. Batuk 100 hari my mum said. But no worries because this thing always happens. Moreover I already have someone taking care of me.. hehe - It's me, ofcos!!! I got my own back ^^

Btw I miss you too, readers.

.

 

And that

 ...is my diary. You will find a black paper at the very first page where I wrote my password for every social media that I have. Correction : actually there's only ONE password - for an app in my phone where I keep all my passwords kekeke. Just in case I die you know (Izrail comes to see us more than once a day ok), someone can deactivate all of them for me. My family especially, but while I'm still breathing now, don't you dare to touch that book. Ever.

Nobody has seen it though.

.

Moving on. My friends invite me to join their trip to Penang this upcoming weekend. OOOOOhhhh I soooo want to go (actually not sure yet)! I even ask Asma, Uyun, Syura, Finaz and lots of people to come with me and I just can't wait anymore ^^ . Everybody is like 100% sure that I'm gonna join it. But...

Hehe 👉👈

Little did I know,

my mum doesn't allow me to go.

"If you want to go, then I want you to come home this week" - Ma

I just came back from home last Saturday kott...

Love you MUUUUUUUM! Now I don't need to do solat istikharah regarding this issue anymore.
My friends sure are disappointed wuhuhu... I'm so sorry (for being too excited lol XP).



.

.

.

Well truth is, I just dontreallywannajoindaurahpembangunannuqaba... that's why I try to run away to Penang. Kononnyeee~ What a bad, bad girl. Hahaha XD omg what's got into me??

Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment