I wasn't allowed to go to Penang, so my mum let me go to the beaches. Yay!
I followed Asma and her housemates. We went to Pantai Senok, Irama and D'Aur Beach Resort. I never know that most of the beach(es) here in Kelantan are so beautiful! And yes guys, it was my first time going to that famous Pantai Senok lol so malulah kata pure Kelantanese π
This is the best picture from my trip so... yeah pathetic.
I was like "Kemonnnn angin, you wanna ruin my tudung rite? GO ON! DO THAT!!"
I was like "Kemonnnn angin, you wanna ruin my tudung rite? GO ON! DO THAT!!"
Thank you for inviting me, peopleeeeee!!!
Whose friend is this?
This is Asma guys. The owner of the bicycle with disfunctional brake tuu. Remember her? Comel khenn? Kurus lak tu...
At this point, I just couldn't care less about my tudung γ½(^。^)δΈΏ
Ewah-ewah ^^ hahaha
My family would definitely say
My family would definitely say
"in what way are you wearing that shade? eyy wait whose shade is that?" π΄ *not mine obviously*
But whatever, we literally shooed a group of kids away to get our photos here. Hehe sorry kiddos, your sisters datang dari jauh kott. Kasi chance ok?
P/s : I'm not ready for final year. No kidding. Oh btw I hope the title doesn't sound too rude... oookay it's not rude but it does sound rude π
P/s : I'm not ready for final year. No kidding. Oh btw I hope the title doesn't sound too rude... oookay it's not rude but it does sound rude π

No comments:
Post a Comment