Pages

Wednesday, 28 June 2017

Raya 2017

Assalamualaikum and hi guys! Happy Eid from me and my family ^^

Look.. Anis is doing her homework right now. She said 'sakit kepala' loooots of time. Let's not disturb her okay. Oh before that, I wanna make a confession.. fuhhhh.. I am so so soooo annoying to my little sister (she only laughed it off though...okaylaa sometimes she's mad too). I always annoy her and annoyingly have no idea why I love doing that so much. If I were her, I'd have slapped myself long time ago and never woke up again hekhek.

Ok the end of my confession. I don't have anything to share about my raya also guys.
So, the end of this entry. Jk XD


On the 1st day of syawal, my long, long eyelash had decided to fall into my left eye and that's it, that's how it killed me on that day -.- I woke up earlier than anybody else. Like.. too early I think.

Ma made nasi dagang. Anis baked cakes. I did not do anything hahaha 😆 oh come on, I was still trying to fix my sleeping habit (it's like a total hurricane now, so I slept again) and doing something else, besides saving Jan for the 1507th times from Captain Hook's army which were also known as my nieces and nephews. They just couldn't bear seeing Jan resting nicely on my bed. Those cheeky kids.

Hari first balik kampung macam biasa.
 
You see... camera filter these days didn't make sense anymore.
Anis was unhappy because I stole her spotlight ngahaha XD and
don't ask me what's with that face, I only exist in this photo, guys. Have mercy.
I still got duit raya, thank you aunties and uncles~ muahss. Anis should thank me because I didn't make any effort to look younger (or cuter) than she is lol or.... I'd get more duit raya wohohoho.. now bow to big sissy.  And as always, no one spelt my name correctly on my sampul *sigh* except my sisters. But that's only because I wrote it on my own. Kakna and Kakyen were busy with their kids Captain Hook's army, so it became my job to fill the sampul duit raya for them. With names.

A.L.I.A.A become this :

Alya - Alia - Alyaa - Aliya  
(they tried.. so it's okay)
Aliyah - Aliah
(I've never heard people calling me with a 'h' at the end.
This annoys me. Honest.)

I forgive all of them tho because of the duit raya 😂😂😂

P/s : last but not least, I also sent a hari raya greeting to that ghost number hehe because we need to spread looooove! XD but got no reply. I am sad.

pfft.

No comments:

Post a Comment