Pages

Sunday, 18 June 2017

15 y/o who can't wink

I had Wood Physics test yesterday and  to make thing suddenly interesting, PD101 final episode was also aired on the night before my exam. Pfft. 😏 So Aliaa being silly as she always is, started watching the show instead *priorities down the drain* hoping, that her baby Kim Samuel would join the final lineup. Woohooo~!

So yap, he's the one who can't wink πŸ˜‚ 

This lil precious thing!

And guess what ladies and gents who don't give a damn about that show?

He got number 18. Hahahahahaha so funny mnet, like seriously.

😭😭

Man, I was so, so heartbroken.


I just hate how the voting system works. How the voters' eyes work if that even matters...


They only vote for the pretty faces. No talent, oh who cares~ Yuckkk.

Samuel has failed three times to debut, since he was with Seventeen for god's sake. And he cried last night...  T_____T

.

I started watching PD 101 only because Samuel was in it. Only because of this 15 y/o kid! Now look what had happened to him? And now look which folder just casually made it way into the recycle bin. Hehe. RIP those evil 11 episodes. How dare they give him so much screentime only to get a higher rating. What a dirty play.

Tapi okay jugak dia kalah, I won't have to follow the debuting group anymore whatever the heck it name is. Everything happens for a reason, Sammy. Everybody knows he doesn't deserve that rank.

P/s : Yesterday I sat at the back row in the exam hall and I swear all my friends who passed by just patted me on the back and muttered 'Samuel~~~~'. I was like 'Whaaaaaaat? guyssssss don't do this to me please just go..go go go!' Embarassing mo~ *well next time just be careful with your instastories XD

Today I think I did okay for MP pheww I think I did okay ha-ha-ha-ha you know what it means when I think??~, next paper is on 20/6 - wood anatomy. Bye~

4 comments:

  1. Ada Minhyun, Daniel, Seungwoo aliaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. #nosamuelnowannaone #nojonghyunnowannaone hashtag ngadee~ haha. Mohon jgn menghasut aku please

      Delete
  2. I saw your instastories then I come here hahaha. Good luck dgn awak punya remaining papers xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tq ^^ selamat hari raya in advance n hati2 di jalan raya! hehe

      Delete